US Biosimilars Market Growth and Future Analysis : Exclusive Report by Fortune Business Insights 2022
Posted on Oct 4 2022 4:34 AM
"US Biosimilars Market | 2022 HealthCare Industry Analysis By Covid-19 Impact On, Size, Trends, Growth, Share, Business, Key Players, Merger, Statistics, Competitive Landscape, And Regional Forecast Year is latest study published by Fortune Business Insights."
The "US Biosimilars Market Size" industry report contains detailed information on factors influencing demand, growth, opportunities, challenges, and restraints. It provides detailed information about the structure and prospects for global and regional industries. In addition, the report includes data on research & development, new product launches, product responses from the global and local markets by leading players. The structured analysis offers a graphical representation and a diagrammatic breakdown of the The U.S. Biosimilars Market by region.
The U.S. biosimilars market size was valued at USD 6.73 billion in 2021. The market is projected to grow from USD 9.48 billion in 2022 to USD 100.75 billion by 2029, exhibiting a CAGR of 40.2% during the forecast period.
Request Sample Copy of the Report:
What Information does this report contain?
- Expert analysis: Industry, governing, innovation and technological trends; factors impacting development; drawbacks, SWOT.
- 6-7 year performance forecasts: Major segments covering applications, top products and geographies.
- Competitive landscape reporting: U.S. Biosimilars Market leaders and important players, competencies and capacities of these companies in terms of production as well as sustainability and prospects.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, and the long-term effects are projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report delivers insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecasts, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
With the given market data, Fortune Business Insights offers customizations as per the company’s specific requirements. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Product matrix provides detailed product information and comparison
- Further breakdown of the North American U.S. Biosimilars Market
- Further breakdown of the European market
- Further breakdown of the APAC market
- Further breakdown of the MEA market
- Further breakdown of the Latin American market
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players
Ask For Customization:
Who are the Major U.S. Biosimilars Market Vendors?
- Pfizer Inc. (U.S.)
- Amgen Inc. (U.S.)
- Samsung Bioepis (South Korea)
- Novartis AG (Switzerland)
- Celltrion Inc. (South Korea)
- Viatris Inc. (U.S.)
- Coherus BioSciences (U.S.)
Challenges with Drug Development, Clinical Processing, and Cost of Development to Hinder the Market Growth
Usually, generic drugs are 40% to 50% less expensive than branded pharmaceuticals and biologics. In contrast, biosimilars are just 15% to 20% cheaper than biologics. This is attributed to high development costs, clinical testing, and high resource investment. Additionally, generic drugs require fewer modifications, making the manufacturing process easy and less costly. The development costs for generic drugs range from around USD 2-3 million, whereas the development cost of biosimilars is higher.
This research study made extensive use of secondary sources, directories, and databases such as Hoover’s, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Factiva, and OneSource to identify and collect information useful for a technical, market-oriented, and commercial study of the global portable generator market. Other secondary sources included company annual reports, press releases, and investor presentations, white papers, certified publications, articles by recognized authors, manufacturer associations, trade directories, and databases.
Various sources from both the supply and demand sides were interviewed during the primary research process to obtain qualitative and quantitative information for this report. Primary sources included industry experts from the core and related industries, as well as preferred suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, technology developers, researchers, and organizations from all segments of the value chain of this industry. To obtain and verify critical qualitative and quantitative information, in-depth interviews were conducted with a variety of primary respondents, including key industry participants, subject-matter experts, C-level executives of key market players, and industry consultants.
Estimation of Market Size
The total size of the U.S. Biosimilars Market was estimated and validated using both top-down and bottom-up approaches. These methods were also widely used to estimate the size of various market sub segments. The following research methodologies were used to estimate market size:
Extensive secondary research was used to identify the industry’s key players.
The revenues generated by the market’s leading players in molecular diagnostics have been determined through primary and secondary research.
All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns were calculated using secondary sources and confirmed using primary sources.
Frequently Asked Questions?
- What is the U.S. Biosimilars Market size?
- What is the CAGR for U.S. Biosimilars Market Size industry?
- What are the segments covered in the U.S. Biosimilars Market report?
- Who are the key players in the U.S. Biosimilars Market?
- Which region is more attractive for vendors in the U.S. Biosimilars Market?
- What are the key markets for higher education?
- What are the key factors driving the growth of U.S. Biosimilars Market Size industry?
- Which segment has the largest share in the U.S. Biosimilars Market?
1.1. Moreover, Research Scope
1.2. Moreover, Market Segmentation
1.3. Moreover, Research Methodology
1.4. Moreover, Definitions and Assumptions
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Dynamics
3.1. Moreover, Market Drivers
3.2. Moreover, Market Restraints
3.3. Moreover, Market Opportunities
4. Moreover, Key Insights
4.1. Key Industry Developments – Moreover, Merger, Acquisitions, and Partnerships
4.2. Porter’s Five Forces Moreover, Analysis
4.3. Moreover, SWOT Analysis
4.4. Moreover, Technological Developments
4.5. Moreover, Value Chain Analysis
4.6. Moreover, Impact of COVID-19 on Market
5. Key Findings / Moreover, Summary
5.1 North America Sales, Revenue and Market Share by Country
5.1.1 North America Sales and U.S. Biosimilars Market Share by Country
5.1.2 North America Revenue and Market Share by Country
5.2 United States Sales and Growth Rate
5.3 Canada Sales and Growth Rate
5.4 Mexico Sales and Growth Rate
8 South America by Country
8.1 South America Sales, Revenue and U.S. Biosimilars Market Share by Country
8.1.1 South America Sales and Market Share by Country
8.1.2 South America Revenue and Market Share by Country
8.2 Brazil Sales and Growth Rate
8.3 Argentina Sales and Growth Rate
8.4 Colombia Sales and Growth Rate
9 Middle East and Africa by Countries
9.1 Moreover, Middle East and Africa Sales, Revenue and Market Share by Country
9.1.1 Middle East and Africa Sales and Market Share by Country
9.1.2 Moreover, Middle East and Africa Revenue and Market Share by Country
9.2 Saudi Arabia Sales and Growth Rate
9.3 Moreover, Turkey Sales and Growth Rate
9.4 Egypt Sales and Growth Rate
9.5 Moreover, Nigeria Sales and Growth Rate
10 U.S. Biosimilars Market in Developing Countries
Quick Buy - U.S. Biosimilars Market Research Report:
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights Pvt. Ltd.9th Floor, Icon Tower, Baner –
Mahalunge Road, Baner, Pune-411045,
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Company Press Release
- Network Security Market To Hit Usd 53.11 Billion By 2029 | Industry Report
- Artificial Intelligence In Retail Market To Hit Usd 31.18 Billion By 2028 | Industry Report
- Field Service Management Market To Hit Usd 8.06 Billion By 2028 | Industry Report
- Patent Analytics Market To Hit Usd 2099.3 Million By 2029 | Industry Report
- Big Data Technology Market To Hit Usd 116.07 Billion By 2027 | Industry Report