Unified Communication As a Service Market Size Is Expected To Reach USD 69.93 billion in 2028
Posted on Jun 23 2022 6:26 AM
"The global unified communication as a service (UCaaS) market size was USD 25.85 billion in 2020. The market is expected to grow from USD 28.96 billion in 2021 to USD 69.93 billion in 2028 at a CAGR of 13.4% during the 2021-2028 period. "
The global unified communication as a service market share was USD 25.85 billion in 2020. The market is expected to grow from USD 28.96 billion in 2021 to USD 69.93 billion in 2028 at a CAGR of 13.4 % during the 2021-2028 period. This vital piece of information is presented in the report, titled, “Unified Communication as a Service (UCaaS) Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Component (Telephony, Unified Messaging, Collaboration Platforms), By Delivery Model (Managed Services, and Hosted/ Cloud Services), By Organization Size (Large Enterprises, SME’s), By Vertical (BFSI, IT and Telecommunications, IT-enabled Services (ITeS), Education, Retail and Consumer Goods), and Regional Forecast, 2021 – 2028”, by Fortune Business Insights™.
|Market Size Value in 2020||USD 25.85 billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 13.4 from 2022-2028|
|The revenue forecast in 2028||USD 69.93 billion|
To Understand Latest Key Trends, Request Sample Report:
Drivers and Restraints
Approval of Circulated Workforce and Remote Work Methods to Bolster Growth
The rising implementation of smart mobile gadgets, as well as improvements in association tools, is empowering remote work and dispersed workforce tactics. Similarly, establishments are employing a ‘bring your own device’ (BYOD) rule across their business facilities. This approach is likely to help organizations to upsurge efficiency, refine internal interaction, and eradicate additional prices. This is expected to eventually bolster the unified communication as a service market growth during the forecast period.
On the basis of components, the market is classified as telephony, unified messaging, collaboration platform, conferencing, and reporting & analytics. Among these, the telephony segment is expected to hold the maximum share in the market.
By delivery model, the market is bifurcated into managed services and hosted/ cloud services.
In terms of the organization size, the market is branched into small and medium-sized enterprises and large enterprises.
Based on vertical, the market is divided into BFSI, IT and telecommunications, IT-enabled services (ITeS), education, retail and consumer goods, government and defense, healthcare, others.
Geographically, the market is segregated across five major regions: North America, Latin America, the Middle East & Africa, Asia Pacific, and Europe.
Companies involved in the global Unified Communication As a Service Market research report are:
- ALE International (Boulogne-Billancourt, France)
- AT&T, Inc. (Texas, United States)
- Avaya, Inc. (California, United States)
- Cisco System, Inc. (California, United States)
- Genesys (California, United States)
- Google LLC (California, United States)
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd (Shenzhen, China)
- IBM Corporation (New York, United States)
- IntelePeer Cloud Communications (California, United States)
- Metaswitch Networks Ltd (London Borough of Enfield, United Kingdom)
- Microsoft Corporation (Washington, United States)
- Mitel Networks Corporation (Ottawa, Canada)
- Polycon, Inc. (California , United States)
- Ribbon Communications (Massachusetts, United States)
- RingCentral, Inc (California, United States)
- Sify Technologies, Ltd (Chennai, India)
- Tata Communications, Ltd. (Maharashtra, India)
- Twilio, Inc. (California, United States)
- Verizon Communication, Inc (New York, United States)
- Vonage Holdings Corp (New Jersey, United States)
- Zoom Video Communications, Inc. (California, United States)
Management of Unified Communication As a Service Market deals with the creation of benefits for the past buying and provides incentives for future buying. The Rewards program provides the customer with strong value, better customer penetration, cross-sales, and Market. A Market system comprises operational parameters that include; financing options, program design, and transaction types. It also incorporates different parameters of value such as redemption thresholds, reimbursement options, and earnings rates. Many organizations concentrate their activities on spending on Market programs. This allows the promotion of brands and continues to attract a new audience. It helps collect more information and insights to develop a more sophisticated customer profile. For the reason of its influence on the brand value and the capability of the Unified Communication As a Service Market program to sustain and attract potential customers, Market management is a key part of the seller strategy.
An in-depth qualitative and quantitative research of the global Unified Communication As a Service Market has been undertaken in this report. The study reckons various important aspects of the market by focusing on the historical and forecast data. Information pertaining to SWOT analysis as well as Porter's five force model analysis has been encompassed in the report.
Click here to get the post-COVID-19 impact on this Market:
- Market Environment: Government Policies, Technological Changes, Market Risks.
- Market Drivers: Growing Demand, Reduction in Cost, Market Opportunities and Challenges.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How does our product and services portfolio compare to leading competitors?
- What are the key developments in customer demand given the changing economy?
- What are the new pricing and consumption models in the marketplace and how should we align our portfolio?
- What are the key decision drivers for service buyers?
- How can we accelerate our bidding process?
- What is the potential of the Unified Communication As a Service Market?
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on the global Unified Communication As a Service Market?
Purchase Full Report at -
Unified Communication As a Service Market Forecast:
- Market Size Forecast: Global Overall Size, By Type/Product Category, By Applications/End Users, By Regions/Geography.
- Key Data (Revenue): Market Size, Market Share, Growth Rate, Growth, Product Sales Price.
Table of Content
1.1. Research Scope
1.2. Market Segmentation
1.3. Research Methodology
1.4. Definitions and Assumptions
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Dynamics
3.1. Market Drivers
3.2. Market Restraints
3.3. Market Opportunities
4. Key Insights
4.1 Global Statistics — Key Countries
4.2 New Product Launches
4.3 Pipeline Analysis
4.4 Regulatory Scenario — Key Countries
4.5 Recent Industry Developments — Partnerships, Mergers, and Acquisitions
5. Global Unified Communication As a Service Market Analysis, Insights, and Forecast
5.1. Key Findings/ Summary
5.2. Market Analysis — By Product Type
5.3. Market Analysis — By Distribution Channel
5.4. Market Analysis — By Countries/Sub-regions
11. Competitive Analysis
11.1. Key Industry Developments
11.2. Global Market Share Analysis
11.3. Competition Dashboard
11.4. Comparative Analysis — Major Players
12. Company Profiles
12.2 Products and Services
12.3 SWOT Analysis
12.4 Recent developments
12.5 Major Investments
12.6 Regional Market Size and Demand
13. Strategic Recommendations
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Company Press Release
- Bird Repellent Market Size, Development, Latest Trends, Revenue, Segmentation, Demand And Forecast By 2027
- Dietary Supplements Market Trends, Development Plans, Size, Share And Future Growth Forecast By 2027
- Cocoa And Chocolate Market Size , Share, Growth, Global Demand, Regional Analysis And Forecast Period To 2029
- Wine Market Size, Demand, Growth Opportunities, Industry Revenue, Segmentation And Forecast By 2021-2028
- Potato Starch Market Size, Future Trends, Growth Key Factors, Demand, Share And Forecast By 2020-2027