Virtual Reality (VR) Market 2019 Overview, Cost Structure Analysis, Growth Opportunities and Forecast to 2024
Posted on Nov 8 2019 5:29 AM
"Virtual Reality (VR) Market Report studies the global Virtual Reality (VR) market status, competition landscape, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, sales channels and distributors. "
Global “Virtual Reality (VR) Market” report provides detail analysis of all market dynamics including drivers and restraints, and trends and opportunities. Important factors supporting growth across various is also provided. Using the industrial figures, the market finds growth figures between the forecast period from 2019 - 2024. In order to present an executive-level model of the market and its future perspectives, Virtual Reality (VR) Market report presents a clear segmentation based on different parameters. The factors that affect these segments are also discussed in detail in the report.
Following Companies Are Covered by Virtual Reality (VR) Market
- Oculus VR LLC
- Sony Corporation
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Google LLC
- Lenovo Group Ltd.
- Pico Interactive Inc.
- StarVR Corporation
- FOVE Inc.
- Unity Technologies Inc.
- Unreal Engine (Epic Games Inc.)
- Crytek GmbH
- Autodesk Inc.
- Eon Reality Inc.
- 3D Systems Corporation
- Dassault Systemes SE
Get a Sample Copy of the Report - https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13999427
- VR technology has gained widespread recognition and adoption over the past few years. Recent technological advancements in this field have revealed new enterprises. Numerous players are emerging in this market with the hopes to navigate it toward mainstream adoption.
- The launch of commercial virtual reality headsets is expected to accelerate the growth of the market. Technological advancements in VR are expected to generate a plethora of VR solutions with diverse capabilities, which allow consumers to experience the utmost immersion. Making the VR experience more real serves as a key driver for market adoption and penetration.
- Virtual reality has often found its application compelling, with interactive video games or even movie and television series. Virtual reality serves as a platform to project things that are otherwise too dangerous, expensive, or impractical to do.
- Investments by the technology vendors are creating an advancement in the field of display technology, which is likely to change the vision of the traditional methodology. With technology giants, like Google, investing considerable amounts in the tech startups for the development of VR devices, along with other prominent players investing in their R&D over this segment, the future of the market is expected to be more competitive.
Scope of the Report:
- Virtual reality blurs the line between digital and physical worlds, thereby, generating a sense of being present in the virtual environment for consumers. Several multinational corporations, such as Sony and HTC, are venturing into this market space.
The Research Document Will Answer Following Questions Such as:
What are the cutting-edge technologies responsible for driving the growth of the market?
What are the main applications of the market? What are the growth prospects to the market applications into the market?
At what stage of development are the key market products?
What are the shortcomings that has to face to become commercially viable? Is their growth and commercialization dependent on cost declines or technological/application breakthroughs?
What is the outlook for the industry?
What difference does performance characteristics of Virtual Reality (VR) create from those of established entities?
For More Information or Query or Customization before Buying, Visit at - https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13999427
Key Market Trends:
Mobile Hardware expected to Hold Major Share
Mobile virtual reality (VR) is the most affordable experience for consumers who want to explore VR without spending a substantial amount of money. Additionally, the portability and massive install base of smartphone users, across the world, lead to its wide-scale adoption. VR headsets rely on the smartphone to display content and use numerous specially developed apps for the same.
For instance, Matterport VR Showcase is a virtual reality app compatible with Samsung Galaxy series (Android KitKat 4.4+), for which the Oculus Gear VR app needs to be installed on the device.
In 2016, approximately 87% of the virtual reality headsets sold worldwide were mobile phone-based, meaning a user's smartphone mounted on the headset and operated as the screen. Popular mobile phone VR headsets include the Google Daydream View and Samsung Gear VR.
While VR for mobile is currently a less immersive experience than console and PC-based VR, its adoption is expected to increase over the forecast period, due to a host of technological advancements in the mobile VR space. Also, with the growth of smartphones, there is massive potential for the VR market, over the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Region expected to Witness Significant Growth
Asia-Pacific is expected to hold the major share, owing to the presence of large and several emerging economies, along with the rising acceptance of virtual reality devices in the region. This is, in turn, expected to encourage industry players to invest in the region. China is expected to account for a prominent share in the region, owing to the rising adoption of VR technology in the country. VR took the center stage in China's tech scenario in 2016. Many startups related to virtual reality are also growing in the country. For instance, Palapple is developing its own VR products. The company also created a project called VResidence, which offers a number of virtual reality real estate products, including an online platform for second-hand property.
Reasons for Buying Virtual Reality (VR) Market Report:
This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
It provides a five-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) - https://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/13999427
Detailed TOC of Virtual Reality (VR) Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Scope of the Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Study Deliverables
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.3 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.4 Market Drivers
4.4.1 Increasing Adoption of Virtual Reality in Commercial Application
4.4.2 Increasing Demand for VR Setup for Training Across Various End-user Segments
4.5 Market Restraints
4.5.1 Health Risks from Using Virtual Reality Headsets in the Long Run
4.6 Industry Attractiveness of Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.6.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.6.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Type
5.2 By End-user Vertical
184.108.40.206 Media and Entertainment
220.127.116.11 Military and Defense
18.104.22.168 Real Estate
5.3.1 North America
5.3.4 Latin America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Oculus VR LLC
6.1.2 Sony Corporation
6.1.3 Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
6.1.4 Google LLC
6.1.5 Lenovo Group Ltd.
6.1.6 Pico Interactive Inc.
6.1.7 StarVR Corporation
6.1.8 FOVE Inc.
6.1.9 Unity Technologies Inc.
6.1.10 Unreal Engine (Epic Games Inc.)
6.1.11 Crytek GmbH
6.1.12 Autodesk Inc.
6.1.13 Eon Reality Inc.
6.1.14 3D Systems Corporation
6.1.15 Dassault Systemes SE
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
US +1424 253 0807
UK +44 20 3239 8187
Company Press Release
- Automotive Finance Automotive Finance Market: 2020 Global Industry Trends, Growth, Share, Size And 2025 Forecast Research Report
- Car Bulbs Market 2020: Global Industry Current Trends, Top Companies, Application,growth Factors,development And Forecast To 2023 Research Report
- Oleyl Alcohol Market 2020 Industry Size, Trends, Global Growth, Insights And Forecast Research Report 2025
- Track Saw Track Saw Market: 2020 Global Industry Trends, Growth, Share, Size And 2025 Forecast Research Report
- Henna Powder Market 2020 Global Industry Trends, Size, Segments, Competitors Strategy, Regional Analysis, Review, Key Players Profile, Statistics And Growth To 2025 Analysis
- Line Striper Market 2020 Industry Size, Trends, Global Growth, Insights And Forecast Research Report 2025
- Chloramphenicol Eye Drops Industry 2020 Global Market Growth, Size, Share, Demand, Trends And Forecasts To 2025