Distributed Energy Resource Management System Market: Coronavirus Impact - Key Takeaway? Fortune Business Insights
Posted on Jun 30 2020 6:36 AM
"Distributed Energy Resource Management System Market Size, Share and Global By Technology (Solar PV, Wind, Energy Storage, Combined Heat & Power, Others), By Software (Analytics, Management & Control, Virtual Power Plants), By End User (Government & Municipalities, Industrial, Commercial, Residential, Military) and Geography Forecast Till 2026 "
The New York Independent System Operator, Inc., (NYISO) announced that three of their pilot projects for demonstrating the capabilities of Distributed Energy Resources (DERs) and options to integrate their wholesale markets were selected in July 2018. This will initiate a clear path for the integration of DERs and help to achieve goals of Reforming the Energy Vision (REV) of the United States. Such innovations are anticipated to promote the growth of the global "Distributed Energy Resources Management" system market in the coming years, as predicted by Fortune Business Insights in their new report.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/distributed-energy-resource-management-system-market-100825
Some of the companies functioning in the global distributed energy resource management system market include:
- Yaskawa Electric Corporation
- Schneider Electric
- Enbala Power Networks, Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Doosan Gridtech, Inc.
- Fuji Electric Holdings
- Danfoss Group
- Autogrid Systems, Inc.
- General Electric
- ABB Ltd.
- Rockwell Automation
- Spirae, Inc.
- Mitsubishi Electrical Co, Ltd.
- Blue Pillar, Inc.
- Sunverge Energy, Inc
- AGL Energy
- Open Access Technology International, Inc.
- Emerson Electric Co.,
- ENGIE North America Inc.
The study on Distributed Energy Resources Management system market is titled, “Distributed Energy Resource Management System Market Size, Share and Global By Technology (Solar PV, Wind, Energy Storage, Combined Heat & Power, Others), By Software (Analytics, Management & Control, Virtual Power Plants), By End User (Government & Municipalities, Industrial, Commercial, Residential, Military) and Geography Forecast Till 2026.” According to this report, the market is categorized on the basis of technology, software, end-user, and geography.
1. By Technology
- Solar PV
- Energy Storage
- Combined Heat & Power
2. By Software
- Management & Control
- Virtual Power Plants
3. By End User
- Government & Municipalities
4. By Geography
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC, and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
The report presents a comprehensive layout of the distributed energy resource management system market. It focuses on major growth trajectories including drivers and restraints, trends and opportunities prevalent in the market.
Have Any Query? Speak to our Analyst https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/distributed-energy-resource-management-system-market-100825
Decreasing Cost of Solar PV’s to Propel Demand for Energy Resource Systems, Boosting Market
The global distributed energy resource management system market is driven by a number of factors. Firstly, the gradual shift to distributed energy resources from centralized energy source is promoting its growth. Secondly, the decrease in the cost of energy storage and solar PVs is also estimated to drive the market.
However, various regulations laid for different energy resources may act as a hindrance to the growth of the market. Besides this, the rise in number of Cyber Security issues related to the energy sector may also hamper the global market in the forecast duration.
Nevertheless, the surge in microgrid and smart grid deployment is expected to create lucrative growth opportunities for the market in the forecast duration.
Increasing Adoption of Solar and Wind Energy Power Generating Systems to Help Asia Pacific Market Grow Rapidly
Geographically, North America was dominating the market in the past because of the rising demand for advanced system security and adoption of the Internet of Things (IoT) and other related services. The rise in demand for power and energy generation, coupled with government supportive regulations is anticipated to help North America continue dominating the global distributed energy resource management system market in future.
On the other side, the growth of the market in Europe is considered to be significant due to the equal distribution of energy in various sectors of the economy namely residential, commercial, and agricultural and forestry department and the industrial sectors. The market in Asia Pacific is prognosticated to expand at a faster rate owing to the exponential growth rate of solar and wind energy sources. The high rate of adoption of solar and wind power systems for various purposes, especially in China and India are anticipated to help Asia Pacific grow rapidly in the foreseeable future.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/distributed-energy-resource-management-system-market-100825
Major Table of Content For Distributed Energy Resource Management System Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Distributed Energy Resource Management System Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- North America Distributed Energy Resource Management System Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Europe Distributed Energy Resource Management System Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Asia Pacific Distributed Energy Resource Management System Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- The Middle East and Africa Distributed Energy Resource Management System Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Latin America Distributed Energy Resource Management System Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Market.
(Have a Look at Reports Trending in "Energy & Power" Industry)
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune - 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Fortune Business Insights™
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Company Press Release
- Context Aware Computing Market2026 | Share, Global Growth, Overview, Size, Opportunities, Leading Company Analysis And Key Country
- Lighting Market2026 | Share, Global Growth, Overview, Size, Opportunities, Leading Company Analysis And Key Country
- Facilities Management Market 2026 | Share, Global Growth, Overview, Size, Opportunities, Leading Company Analysis And Key Country
- Commercial Refrigeration Compressor Market2026 | Share, Global Growth, Overview, Size, Opportunities, Leading Company Analysis And Key Country
- Industrial Seals Market2026 | Share, Global Growth, Overview, Size, Opportunities, Leading Company Analysis And Key Country
- Vital Signs Monitoring Devices Market To Reach Usd 11.55 Billion By 2027; Urgent Need To Control Covid-19 Will Boost Growth: Fortune Business Insights™
- Medical Swabs Market To Touch Usd 4.00billion By 2027: Rising Prevalence Of Infectious Diseases To Aid In Expansion, Says Fortune Business Insights™