What is a Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling Industry strategy? Fortune Business Insights
Posted on Jan 6 2022 5:15 AM
"Key Companies profiled in Lithium-Ion Battery Market Are SNAM (France), Umicore (Belgium), Sumitomo Metal Mining Co., Ltd. (Japan), Lithion Recycling Inc. (Canada), BATREC INDUSTRIE AG (Switzerland), American Zinc Recycling Corp (U.S.), Fortum (Finland), DOWA ECO-SYSTEM Co., Ltd. (Japan), Neometals Ltd (Australia), ACCUREC Recycling GmbH (Germany), AkkuSer (Finland), San Lan Technologies Co., Ltd (China). "
What is Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling Industry? Size research report 2021 offers in-depth assessment of revenue growth, market definition, segmentation, industry potential, influential trends for understanding the future outlook and current prospects for the market. Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Chemistry (Lithium Cobalt Oxide (LCO), Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP), Lithium Manganese Oxide (LMO), Lithium Nickel Cobalt Aluminum Oxide (NCA), and Lithium Nickel Manganese Cobalt Oxide (NMC)), By Source (Electronics, Electric Vehicles, Power Tools, and Others), By Process (Physical/Mechanical, Hydrometallurgical, and Pyrometallurgical), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027
This study provides information about the sales and revenue during the historic and forecasted period of (2021 to 2028). Understanding the segments helps in identifying the importance of different factors that aid market growth. Estimations about the CAGR value for specific forecast period, market drivers, market restraints, and competitive strategies are assessed in this Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling Industry report.
"The global lithium-ion battery recycling market size stood at USD 1.7 Billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 6.55 Billion by 2028, exhibiting at a CAGR of 18.5% in the forecast period"
Get a Sample Copy of the Report at – https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/100244
Important Features that are under Offering and Key Highlights of the Market Report:
- Detailed overview of the global market share
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape of Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling Industry
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising market growth
Large Battery Installed Base to Augment Growth in Asia Pacific
Geographically, Asia Pacific generated USD 1.53 billion in terms of revenue in 2020. The presence of favorable battery energy storage policies would majorly contribute to this growth. Coupled with this, a large battery installed base and a rising number of Lithium Ion Battery Recycling firms would aid regional growth.
On the other hand, in North America, the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) announced its plans to invest USD 20.5 million in its battery recycling infrastructure and unveil a modern R&D facility. Lastly, in Europe, the market is likely to grow significantly throughout the forthcoming years backed by the surging number of clean energy generation targets that are being implemented by the European Union for reducing pollution.
Key players covered in the global Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling Industry research report:
- SNAM (France)
- Umicore (Belgium)
- Sumitomo Metal Mining Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Lithion Recycling Inc. (Canada)
- BATREC INDUSTRIE AG (Switzerland)
- American Zinc Recycling Corp (U.S.)
- Fortum (Finland)
- DOWA ECO-SYSTEM Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Li-Cycle Corp. (Canada)
- Neometals Ltd (Australia)
- ACCUREC Recycling GmbH (Germany)
- AkkuSer (Finland)
- San Lan Technologies Co., Ltd (China)
- Duesenfeld (Germany)
- Glencore (Switzerland)
- Redux GmbH (Germany)
- uRecycle Group (Finland)
- Retriev Technologies Inc. (Canada)
For More Detailed Information, Speak to Our Analyst at - https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/100244
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are making continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Major Table of Contents for Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling Industry Research Report:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Market Growth Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2017-2027
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2017-2027
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2017-2027
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2017-2027
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2017-2027
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2017-2027
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling Industry Revenue Growth, Industry Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2021
- Company Profiles
Purchase Full Report at - https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/100244
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Company Press Release
- Hair Extension Market Current And Future Demand, Analysis, Russia Ukraine War Impact By 2029
- U.s. Hair Extension Market Current And Future Demand, Analysis, Russia Ukraine War Impact By 2029
- Hair Wig Market Current And Future Demand, Analysis, Russia Ukraine War Impact By 2029
- Hair Removal Products Market Current And Future Demand, Analysis, Russia Ukraine War Impact By 2029
- Hair Styling Tools Market Current And Future Demand, Analysis, Russia Ukraine War Impact By 2029
- Hair Care Market Current And Future Demand, Analysis, Russia Ukraine War Impact By 2029
- Automotive Lubri-cants Industry Size Will Witness Substantial Growth By 2026