Workspace as a Service (WaaS) Market 2019| Global Industry Status, Overview by Industry Size, Share, Future Trends, Growth Factors and Leading Players Forecast to 2024 – Industry Research.co
Posted on Nov 9 2019 11:28 AM
"Global Workspace as a Service (WaaS) Market 2019 Industry Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Global Workspace as a Service (WaaS) industry. This report studies the Workspace as a Service (WaaS) market size by players, regions, product types and end industries. "
The “Workspace as a Service (WaaS) Market” 2019 provides an in-depth analysis of all market dynamics including drivers and restraints, and trends and opportunities. Important factors supporting growth across various is also provided. The impact of prevailing regulatory scenario on both regional and worldwide Workspace as a Service (WaaS) market is provided in detail in the report. Industry Research offers an extensive collection of reports on different markets covering crucial details. The report studies the competitive environment of the Workspace as a Service (WaaS) market is based on company profiles and their efforts on increasing product value and production.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report - https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/13999438
Some of The Major Key Players of Workspace as a Service (WaaS) Market Are:
- Amazon Web Services Inc.
- VMware Inc.
- Citrix Systems Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Getronics NV
- Unisys Corporation
- NTT DATA Corporation
- Colt Technology Services
- Cloudalize NV
- Dizzion Inc.
Scope of the Report:
- Workspace as a service (WaaS) is a type of desktop virtualization that corporations utilize to present their employees with access to business-related information and data from any place at any time, using the employee's device of choice.<
- With WaaS solutions, employees can log into the provider's service and be presented with a virtual workspace desktop environment that appears and functions like their exact physical office desktop. This way, WaaS solutions allow employees to be more prolific and capable of obtaining critical applications and data, notwithstanding their geographical location. Organizations are realizing the benefit of WaaS that enables them to become less constrained by geography and reducse infrastructure managing costs while maintaining their employee experience.
- Rising adoption of BYOD across various industries, ease of deployment, scalability and quick availability, and increasing demand for affordable virtual desktop virtualization are set to boost the growth of the global WaaS market.
- Major organizations, like Intel, SAP, and Blackstone, have also begun investing in BYOD initiatives. SAP, for instance, has implemented BYOD successfully, improving employee satisfaction and reducing CAPEX. The company has developed a specialized mobile platform that is loaded with essential applications, allowing employees to work from anywhere as long as they have their mobile devices at the ready.
- WaaS solutions enable enterprises with multiple users logged into the same virtual Windows server. As WaaS providers take care of resource provisioning, load balancing, and network issues, the additional maintenance efforts and costs of the virtual desktop environments are also eliminated. Therefore, WaaS has emerged as an affordable solution that satisfies the desktop virtualization requirements of enterprises.
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Workspace as a Service (WaaS) Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Workspace as a Service (WaaS).
Inquire or Share Your Questions If Any Before the Purchasing This Report - https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13999438
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Workspace as a Service (WaaS) market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Workspace as a Service (WaaS) market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Workspace as a Service (WaaS) market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Workspace as a Service (WaaS) market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Workspace as a Service (WaaS) market?
Key Market Trends:
Telecom and IT to hold a Major Market Share
The telecom and IT sector has witnessed a high penetration rate of BYOD and cloud computing. The sector has been an early adopter of WaaS. The IT sector considered for the study includes enterprises that are into consulting and offering IT-based products and services. Therefore, most of their manufactured assets are intangible and include a broad range of enterprises.
Since software applications allow organizations to derive revenue from digital business channels, there is a stronger need to automate and release new applications and functionalities. This need has also led to a shift to the cloud, owing to the cost benefits.
Huawei Technologies, a prominent player in the telecom industry, migrated its R&D center in India to its own cloud computing platform called â€œDesktop Cloudâ€. By migrating its computing and storage to cloud, the company was able to save almost 88% of the overall expenses, compared to that of the traditional desktop environment.
North America to hold a Major Market Share
With relatively high rates of BYOD in the region, the need for securing enterprise data and finding cost-efficient ways of managing IT deployment is evident in the region.
According to a Cisco study, US workers save an average of 81 minutes/ week by using their own devices. Almost half of all North American enterprises/workplaces had adopted BYOD in 2016, according to a Avaya, a prominent technology company in the United States.
Such figures indicate the implementation and satisfaction levels of BYOD across US enterprises, thus providing scope for the vendors in the market. With strong economic growth in the region, enterprise expansion across the region is expected. Therefore, the BYOD trend, in addition to enterprise growth, provides opportunities for the vendors in the market.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for Single User license) - https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/13999438
Study objectives of Workspace as a Service (WaaS) Market Report:
- To provide a detailed analysis of the market structure along with the forecast of various segments and sub-segments of the Workspace as a Service (WaaS) market
- To provide insights into factors influencing and affecting market growth
- To provide historical, current, and forecast revenue of market segments based on material, type, design, and end user
- To provide historical, current, and forecast revenue of market segments and sub-segments with respect to regional markets and key countries
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their market shares, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To provide economic factors, technology trends, and market trends that influence the global Workspace as a Service (WaaS) market
Detailed TOC of Workspace as a Service (WaaS) Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Scope of the Study
1.2 Study Deliverables
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1 Study Deliverables
2.2 Study Assumptions
2.3 Analysis Methodology
2.4 Research Phases
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Supply Chain Analysis
4.3 Industry Attractiveness Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.4 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.5 Market Drivers
4.5.1 Rising Adoption of BYOD across Various Industries
4.5.2 Increasing Demand for Affordable Desktop Virtualization Solutions
4.6 Market Challenges
4.6.1 Software Integration Challenges
4.6.2 Network Performance and Bandwidth Issues
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Deployment
5.2 By Solution and Service
5.2.1 Desktop as a Service (DaaS)
5.2.2 Application as a Service (AaaS)
5.3 By Enterprise
5.3.1 Small and Medium Enterprises
5.3.2 Large Enterprises
5.4 By End-user Vertical
5.4.1 Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
5.4.5 Telecom and IT
5.4.7 Other End-user Verticals
5.5.1 North America
5.5.4 Latin America
5.5.5 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Vendor Market Share
6.2 Company Profiles
6.2.1 Amazon Web Services Inc.
6.2.2 VMware Inc.
6.2.3 Citrix Systems Inc.
6.2.4 Microsoft Corporation
6.2.5 Getronics NV
6.2.6 Unisys Corporation
6.2.7 NTT DATA Corporation
6.2.8 Colt Technology Services
6.2.9 Cloudalize NV
6.2.10 Dizzion Inc.
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports:
US +1424 253 0807
UK +44 20 3239 8187
Company Press Release
- Global Small Farm Tractor Market 2019 Size, Share, Growth Rate Outlook By Import, Export, Consumption And Consumption Value By Major Countries And Key Players Forecast To 2025
- Optical Mirror Market: Global Industry Size, Analysis, Share, Growth Factor, Segmentation, Trends, And Forecasts 2019-2024
- Farm Animal External Medicine Market 2019 Manufacturers Data, Import/export Scenario, Application, Type, Regions, Growth Rate, Demand And Future Forecast Till 2024
- Industrial Ceiling Fan Market 2019: Market Size, Growth Rate, Demand, Trends, Industry Status, Leading Key Players Forecast Till 2024
- Liquid Synthetic Rubber Market 2019 Analysis By Industry Size, Share, Key Drivers, Types And Applications, Growth Factors, Demands, Manufacturers And 2024 Forecast
- Main Battle Tanks Market 2019 Analysis By Industry Size, Share, Key Drivers, Types And Applications, Growth Factors, Demands, Manufacturers And 2024 Forecast
- Digital Tire Pressure Gauge Market 2019: Global Industry Trends, Future Growth, Market Share, Size, Revenue And 2024 Forecast Research Report