Airborne Surveillance Market to Rise Steadily; Rising Deployment of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles for Commercial Operations to Aid Market Expansion
Posted on Nov 30 2020 4:33 PM
"Airborne Surveillance Market offer Key players exploring avenues to expand the application areas of UAVs. To that end, many of the companies are collaborating and partnering with organizations and agencies in foreign markets and broadening their client base. Moreover, this strategy is allowing companies to diversify their operations and strengthen their product portfolios. "
The Global Airborne Surveillance Market Size is expected to expand at a considerable pace on account of increasing adoption of intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) technologies by major military powers, shares Fortune Business Insights™ in its report, titled “Airborne Surveillance Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Radar, LiDAR, Imaging System), By System (Manned System, Unmanned System), By Application (Commercial, Military) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026”.
Countries around the world are actively enhancing their surveillance capabilities to deter any external aggression on their territories. Airborne surveillance aircraft can play a key role in aiding countries secure their land, air, and maritime borders, which is stoking their adoption across the globe. For instance, in July 2020, the UK Royal Navy’s Air Squadron announced its intention of deploying the much-awaited Puma drones by end of 2020.
Get Sample PDF Brochure with Impact of COVID19:
These drones can fly for 20km and transmit the collected data to a computer directly. Similarly, in July 2017, the Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) ordered 12 EA-18G Growlers and 5 Gulfstream Jets to strengthen its aerial electronic warfare capabilities. Being cost-effective and having high operational efficiency, these unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) are likely to witness surging demand as countries look to ramp up their defense capabilities in the coming years.
List of Key Companies Profiled in the Airborne Surveillance Market Report:
- Saab AB (Sweden)
- Reutech Radar Systems (South Africa)
- General Dynamics Corporation (the U.S.)
- Lockheed Martin Corporation (the U.S.)
- Thales Group (France)
- Northrop Grumman Corporation (the U.S.)
- The Raytheon Company (the U.S.)
The advent of the COVID-19 pandemic has led to an unprecedented and severe economic downturn, inexplicably damaging industries and businesses in a variety of ways. Governments are implementing strategies to rejuvenate their economies. However, recovery from this crisis is likely to be slow and full of suffering. In this scenario, having comprehensive information about different markets is vital for your business. We, at Fortune Business Insights™, are providing detailed analysis of the impact of the coronavirus outbreak on this market, powered by our years of experience and expertise in the domain of market intelligence.
Highlights of the report include:
- Tangible insights into the market drivers, trends, and restraints;
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of all market segments;
- Thorough study of the regional developments and prospects of the market; and
- Detailed research into the competitive dynamics of the market.
Growing Applicability of UAVs in Disaster Management to Create Unique Opportunities
Managing disasters is a monumental task requiring extensive cooperation and coordination between local communities, authorities, and humanitarian organizations. Airborne surveillance conducted through the deployment of UAVs (or drones) can prove beneficial in carrying out disaster response operations. For example, in 2015, when a massive earthquake hit Nepal, medical aid organizations and media channels used drones to conduct search and rescue operations, gather images of the affected areas, and evaluate the extent of the damage. Similarly, the North Carolina Department of Transportation launched pre-emptive drones to send emergency responders and move people away from areas where the authorities were anticipating the landfall of Hurricane Florence in 2018. Aerial imagery is also being utilized for wildlife protection. The UN, for instance, partnered with MicroMappers to develop an app called “Aerial Clicker” to crowdsource analysis of UAV visuals for disaster response. MicroMappers is now collaborating with the Kizukis Wildlife Reserve in Namibia to support the country’s efforts at conserving its wildlife. Widening scope of UAVs will, thus, fuel the airborne surveillance market growth.
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report:
Rising Defense Expenditure of the US to Favor the North America Market
Military spending of the United States has increased exponentially in the past decade, with the country emerging as the largest spender in 2019, according to the latest report by the Stockholm Peace Research Institute (SIPRI). Higher spending on defense is allowing the US military to develop advanced drone technologies, which is elevating the country’s aerial surveillance capabilities.
Europe is also expected to tighten its grip on the airborne surveillance market share in the upcoming future as countries such as France, Germany, and the UK are heavily investing in UAV LiDAR technology. In Asia Pacific, the factors supporting the growth of the market include increasing adoption of next-gen air surveillance technologies and extensive deployment of UAVs for commercial purposes by India and China.
Browse Detailed Summary of Research Report With TOC:
- December 2019: Lockheed Martin’s Canada CDL Systems signed a memorandum of understanding with Canadian UAVs to establish an unmanned traffic management system in the country. The solution will enable flying of UAVs beyond the visual line of sight, both within and outside Canada.
- September 2019: The Swiss Federal Office for Defense Procurement selected the SkyView air surveillance system of the Thales Group to upgrade the country’s own aerial surveillance system, FLORAKO. SkyView is capable of correlating military and civil data in real time, providing a comprehensive scenario of national aerospace and allowing better informed decisions to be taken.
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™, we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune - 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Company Press Release
- Phosphonate Market 2020 Global Trends, Key Company Profiles, Share, Growth, Analysis, Opportunities And Forecast To 2027
- Natural Fibers & Sisal Market Size By Global Major Companies Profile, Competitive Landscape And Key Regions 2027
- Magnesium Oxide Boards Market Size, Share, Covid-19 Impact, New Technological Advancements And Geographical Forecast Till 2027
- Electric Heating Cable Market Size By Global Major Companies Profile, Competitive Landscape And Key Regions 2027
- Concrete Floor Coatings Market Trends, Business Opportunities, Challenges, Size, Share, Growth Insights To 2027
- Pancreatic Cancer Treatment Market By Size Growth, Share, Leading Players And Regional Forecast By 2026 | Fortune Business Insights
- Interventional Oncology Market To Rise At An Accelerated Pace Owing To Increasing Prevalence Of Chronic Disease | Fortune Business Insights™