Bubble Tea Market Update: Chen Shucheng to Open an Outlet of Malaysian Brand Meme Xpress in Singapore
Posted on Jun 4 2021 6:55 AM
"The global bubble tea market is set to gain traction from its possession of numerous health benefits. Boba tea acts as an antioxidant. It is also preferred by health-conscious consumers owing to its low-fat and low-calorie content."
The Indian Tea Association mentioned that on an average, the prices of tea surged by 25%-40% owing to the complete lockdown in the major tea growing countries amid COVID-19. Other reasons for this are the drop in crop size and the irregular movement of cargo. The outbreak of this pandemic has also caused several manufacturers to shut their factories down for maintaining social distancing and preventing transmission of the virus. Our reports are specially curated to help you understand the current situation.
Emergence of New Flavors & Formulations to Drive Growth
Bubble tea is available in various flavors and types, such as black tea, jasmine, green tea, and fruit-flavored tea. The fruit-flavored ones are further segregated into sweetened fruit drink and cream drink. Consumers are provided with a wide range of products to choose from. To attract more consumers, prominent companies are introducing new formulations and flavors, as well as opening new outlets worldwide. These factors are set to aid the bubble tea market growth in the coming years. However, the increasing trend of consuming coffee in the Western countries may hamper demand.
Black Tea Segment to Grow Rapidly Fueled by Preference by Health-conscious Consumers
Based on type, the black tea segment held 41.70% in terms of bubble tea market share in 2019. This growth is attributable to their rising preference by health-conscious consumers across the globe. Consumers nowadays are inclining rapidly towards organic and natural beverages. It would also spur growth.
Know how to use Sodexo card in BigBasket!
Increasing Sales in Taiwan & Vietnam to Augment Growth in Asia Pacific
Geographically, in 2019, Asia Pacific procured USD 823.90 million in terms of revenue. Bubble tea originally came from Taiwan. Later, it spread to the other countries of Asia Pacific. Taiwan and Vietnam would contribute to the maximum growth in this region because of the high rate of sales. North America, on the other hand, would hold the second-largest share because of the rising consumption of boba tea.
Key Players Aim to Open New Outlets Worldwide to Cater to High Demand
Several manufacturers are investing extensively in opening new outlets globally. Some of the others are trying to enhance the flavors and functionality of these teas for meeting the surging demand from the consumers.
Author’s Bio -
Name: Reeti Banerjee
Reeti Banerjee is currently working as a content writer in a prominent market research firm named Fortune Business Insights™. She specializes in writing articles, press releases, blogs, and news reports. She believes in maintaining simplicity throughout her content to provide the clients with a seamless reading experience.
Company Press Release
- Bubble Tea Market Update: Chen Shucheng To Open An Outlet Of Malaysian Brand Meme Xpress In Singapore
- Wireless Infrastructure Market Size Report, Trend, Covid19 Impact, Industry Outlook, Derive Growth,
- Tactical Data Link Market Trends, Business Opportunities, Challenges, Size, Share, Growth Insights To 2027
- Security Solution Market Size By Global Major Companies Profile, Competitive Landscape
- Aircraft Sensors Market Size, Industry Key Company Profile, Comprehensive Insights On Developments, Upcoming Trends And Revenue Forecast To 2027
- Global Nasal Sprays Market To Expand, Growth Pivoted By Applications In Drug Delivery System, Says Fortune Business Insights
- Global Knee Cartilage Repair Market: Increasing Cases Of Knee Injuries Worldwide Stokes Scope For Growth, Says Fortune Business Insights