CNC Machine Tools Market Strategy And Remarkable Growth Rate By 2026 | Fortune Business Insights
Posted on Apr 2 2020 11:46 AM
"Global CNC Machine Tools Market | Latest Innovations, Impacting Factors, Growth opportunities, Drivers, Dynamics And Strategic Research, Challenges By 2026 "
The global CNC machine tools market size is projected to reach USD 128.86 billion by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period. Increasing industrial automation is expected to be one of the main forces driving the growth of this market. Manufacturers are gradually adopting smart manufacturing practices. Automation of routine tasks, high connectivity, and advanced data collection and analysis solutions are revolutionizing the manufacturing sector. Moreover, growth in smart factories powered by artificial intelligence systems will boost the uptake of "CNC machine tools". The demand for these tools will intensify even more as they will lower labor costs and improve productivity. For example, smart devices such as smart meters enable real-time data collection and efficiently regulate energy flow. Lastly, the advent of Industry 4.0 will further accelerate the CNC machine tools market growth during the forecast period.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/computer-numerical-controls-cnc-machine-tools-market-101707
- FANUC America Corporation
- Yamazaki Mazak Corporation
- Amada Machine Tools Co., Ltd
- Hyundai WIA
- General Technology Group Dalian Machine Tool Corporation
- JTEKT Corporation
- Doosan Machine Tools Co., Ltd.
- Okuma Corporation
According to the Fortune Business Insights report, titled “CNC (Computer Numerical Controls) Machine Tools Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Metal Cutting, Metal Forming), By Application (Automotive, General Machinery, Precision Machinery, Transport Machinery, Others), and Regional Forecast, 2026”, the value of the market stood at USD 83.56 billion in 2018. The report additionally provides a comprehensive evaluation of the factors, drivers, trends, industry developments, and regional dynamics that are likely to influence the market during the forecast period. It also shares a broad overview of the general industry outlook that will also play a role in shaping the future of this market.
Order Complete Report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/101707
Rising Adoption of Internet of Things (IoT) Technologies to Fuel Growth
One of the most prominent CNC machine tools market trends is expected to be the increasing uptake of IoT in the manufacturing sector. This will be a result of escalating demand for information and access to information. Furthermore, producers are looking to bring down their production costs, streamline processes, and raise the safety quotient in their units. As a result, there is growing investment in IoT by manufacturers, which is propelling the CNC market. For instance, it is predicted that by 2020, the manufacturing sector will receive an investment of USD 267 billion for IoT integration. Studies have shown that close to 31% of manufacturing operations are already IoT-enabled, which augurs well for this market.
Asia-Pacific to be in the Driver’s Seat; North America to Display Strong Growth
Having generated a revenue of USD 44.18 billion in 2018, Asia-Pacific is slated to dominate the CNC machine tools market share. This will mainly be a consequence of increasing demand for lightweight automobiles and a rising inclination towards electric vehicles. This, coupled with rising demand for machinery from aerospace and transportation industries, will feed the growth of this market in the region. In North America, growth will be mainly driven by the fast-paced adoption of advanced technologies. Development of industries other than oil will fuel the CNC market in the Middle East and Africa, while the high employment of advanced compact CNC machines across industries will bode well for this market in Latin America. Market growth in Europe is expected to pick up by 2020, once geopolitical situations in the region stabilize.
Strengthening of Market Position to be the Main Aim of Competitors
Key players are undertaking different measures to entrench their position in this market, says the CNC machine tools market analysis by Fortune Business Insights. One of the most preferred routes is increasing investment in R&D by companies to widen their product offerings and strengthen their portfolio.
The global CNC machine tools market size is projected to reach USD 128.86 billion by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period. Increasing industrial automation is expected to be one of the main forces driving the growth of this market. Manufacturers are gradually adopting smart manufacturing practices. Automation of routine tasks, high connectivity, and advanced data collection and analysis solutions are revolutionizing the manufacturing sector. Moreover, growth in smart factories powered by artificial intelligence systems will boost the uptake of CNC machine tools. The demand for these tools will intensify even more as they will lower labor costs and improve productivity. For example, smart devices such as smart meters enable real-time data collection and efficiently regulate energy flow. Lastly, the advent of Industry 4.0 will further accelerate the CNC machine tools market growth during the forecast period.
Key Industry Developments:
- November 2017: Hyundai WIA and Technical Equipment entered into an exclusive agreement wherein Technical Equipment would get exclusive rights to distribute and develop Hyundai WIA’s CNC machine tools product line.
- September 2018: FANUC America showcased its CNC products at the International Manufacturing Technology Show (IMTS). These products have advanced features such as a high-resolution 3D model machining simulation and the Quick and Simple Startup of Robotization (QSSR) that enables quick connection between FANUC CNCs and robots.
1. By Type
- Metal Cutting
- Metal Forming
2. By Application
- General Machinery
- Precision Engineering
- Transport Machinery
- Others (Energy, Electrical and etc.)
3. By Region
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Europe (Germany, UK, Russia, Italy, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Southeast Asia, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America)
- May 2019: Okuma develops production facility in China Okuma (Changzhou) Machine Tool Co. Ltd in order to manufacture the GENOS series, a premium-eco class of horizontal CNC lathes and vertical machining centers, to meet the increasing demand of the Chinese market.
- January 2019: Dynamic International, a distributor of machine tools, has opened a new U.S. owned factory in Korea called Smart Machine Tool Korea.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/computer-numerical-controls-cnc-machine-tools-market-101707
Table of Content
5. Global CNC Machine Tools Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
5.1. Key Findings / Summary
5.2. Market Sizing Estimations and Forecasts – By Type (Value)
5.2.1. Metal Cutting
5.2.2. Metal Forming
5.3. Market Sizing Estimations and Forecasts – By Application (Value)
5.3.2. General Machinery
5.3.3. Precision engineering
5.3.4. Transport Machinery
5.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region (Value)
5.4.1. North America
5.4.3. Asia Pacific
5.4.4. Middle East & Africa
5.4.5. Latin America
6. North America CNC Machine Tools Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
6.1. Key Findings / Summary
6.2. Market Sizing Estimations and Forecasts – By Type (Value)
6.2.1. Metal Cutting
6.2.2. Metal Forming
6.3. Market Sizing Estimations and Forecasts – By Application (Value)
6.3.2. General Machinery
6.3.3. Precision engineering
6.3.4. Transport Machinery
6.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Country (Value)
6.4.1. United States
7. Europe CNC Machine Tools Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
7.1. Key Findings / Summary
7.2. Market Sizing Estimations and Forecasts – By Type (Value)
7.2.1. Metal Cutting
7.2.2. Metal Forming
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Market.
(Have a Look at Reports Trending in "Machinery & Equipment" Industry)
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune - 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Fortune Business Insights™
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Company Press Release
- Diesel Fuel Market Insights, Global Trend And Revenue Growth Forecast Till 2026 | Fortune Business Insights
- Hybrid Power System Market Overview And Geographical Forecast Till 2026 | Fortune Business Insights
- Level Transmitter Market Global Trends, Size, Segments And Growth Forecast To 2026 | Fortune Business Insights
- Fuel Cell Stack Market Size, Overview, Segmentation And Geographical Forecast Till 2026| Fortune Business Insights
- Volute Pump Market Size, Share, Revenue And Growth Rate Till 2026 | Fortune Business Insights
- Scada Oil & Gas Market Size, Share, Global Trend, Technological Advancements And Geographical Forecast Till 2026 | Fortune Business Insights
- Fuel Cell Gas Diffusion Layer Market Highlights By Type And End Users, Phenomenal Growth By Top Players Till 2026 | Fortune Business Insights