Commercial Helicopters Market 2022 Size, Share, Global Industry Growth, Development, Revenue, Future Analysis, Business Prospects and Forecast to 2027
Posted on May 26 2022 6:11 AM
"Commercial Helicopters Market Size 2022-2027 Global Industry Market research report provides key analysis on the market status of the Commercial Helicopters manufacturers with market size, growth, share, trends as well as industry cost structure. Commercial Helicopters Market Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry. "
Global "Commercial Helicopters Market" (2022-2027) Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Global Commercial Helicopters industry. Moreover, research report categorizes the global Commercial Helicopters market by top players/brands, region, type and end user. This report also studies the global Commercial Helicopters market status, competition landscape, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, sales channels and distributors. Regionally, this report categorizes the production, apparent consumption, export and import of Commercial Helicopters in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia and India.
Get a sample PDF of the report at - https://www.researchreportsworld.com/enquiry/request-sample/14352983
List of TOP KEY PLAYERS in Commercial Helicopters Market Report are -
- Airbus SE
- Textron Inc.
- Enstrom Helicopter Corp.
- Leonardo S.p.A.
- MD Helicopters
- Robinson Helicopter Company
- Russian Helicopters
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Kaman Corporation
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
"Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on the In Memory Computing industry."
COVID-19 Impact on Market:
The recent COVID-19 outbreak first began in Wuhan (China) in December 2019, and since then, it has spread around the globe at a fast pace. China, Italy, Iran, Spain, the Republic of Korea, France, Germany, and the US are among the worst-affected countries in terms of positive cases and reported deaths, as of March 2020. The COVID-19 outbreak has affected economies and industries in various countries due to lockdowns, travel bans, and business shutdowns. The global food and beverage industry is one of the major industries facing serious disruptions such as supply chain breaks, technology events cancellations, and office shutdowns as a result of this outbreak. China is the global manufacturing hub, with the presence of and the largest raw material suppliers. The overall market break down due to COVID-19 is also affecting the growth of the bacon market due to shutting down of factories, obstacle in supply chain, and downturn in world economy.
TO KNOW HOW COVID-19 PANDEMIC WILL IMPACT Commercial Helicopters MARKET/INDUSTRY- REQUEST A SAMPLE COPY OF THE REPORT- https://www.researchreportsworld.com/enquiry/request-covid19/14352983
The commercial helicopters market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of above 2% during the forecast period.
- The increase in the usage of helicopters in different areas, like tourism, medical and emergency rescue services, transportation, and offshore helicopter services has fuelled the demand for the commercial helicopters market.
- The replacement of aging commercial helicopters is expected to support the growth of the market during the forecast period.
- Development of new models of helicopters by the key market players with advanced equipment for enhanced situational awareness is expected to help the companies maintain their market position.
Scope of the Report:
The study of the commercial helicopter market includes the developments and procurement of new helicopters used in civil and commercial sectors. It includes all the helicopters used for offshore gas & oil exploration, government and VIP transport, HEMS, firefighting and search and rescue operations.
Key Market Trends:
Medium Helicopters Segment to Experience the Highest Growth During the Forecast Period
Medium Helicopters segment of the market currently has the highest market share and is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. These helicopters generally have multi-mission capabilities and are suited for lifting operations in rigid environments, including helicopter logging, ski-lift installations, power line construction, and logistical support for remote construction sites. Also, the increasing use of helicopters in the field of fire fighting is another major driving factor for the growth of medium helicopters segment during the forecast period. The leading players are introducing new fire fighting variants of their military medium-lift helicopters due to the growing demand for fire fighting helicopters.
Asia-Pacific Region to Experience the Highest Growth During the Forecast Period
Asia-Pacific region is anticipated to have the highest growth during the forecast period. The region has witnessed a growth of 4.6% increase in the fleet of the helicopter, with 150 new deliveries registered in 2018 compared to the previous year. The replacement of the aging fleet of helicopters is one of the major driving factors of the commercial helicopter market in this region. For instance, the average fleet age of helicopters in Australia and New Zealand is about over 25 years and 27 years respectively. To ensure operational safety in these countries, their fleet has to be replaced with new and better helicopters. Also, support from the government in China for general aviation has boosted the growth of fleet in China with 73 new deliveries. Such a positive outlook of the region is anticipated to allow the region to grow with the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
The prominent players in the market of commercial helicopters are Airbus SE, Robinson Helicopter Company, Textron Inc., Leonardo S.p.A., and Russian Helicopters. The key players are investing in research and development for manufacturing new types of helicopters integrated with new technologies. For instance, Bell presented futuristic helicopter concept, FCX-001 with morphing main rotor blade tips, a fan-driven anti-torque system, hybridized propulsion, extensive use of glass in the fuselage, gull-wing doors, and the use of augmented reality in the cockpit to control the aircraft. Similarly, MD Helicopters is currently developing MD 6XX, a next-generation helicopter with Genesys Aerosystems IDU-680 cockpit avionics setup, made of glass and Instrument Flight Rules (IFR) capability. This helicopter is expected to be into the market between 2019 and 2020. With such new and advanced helicopter concepts taking shape in the coming years, the competition in the market is expected to be tough.
Global Commercial Helicopters Market Segmentation by Types, By Applications and by Region:
Global Commercial Helicopters market is analyses and market size information is provided by regions (countries). Segment by Application, the Commercial Helicopters market is segmented into United States, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India and Rest of World. The report includes region-wise market size for the period 2022-2027. It also includes market size and forecast by players, by Type, and by Application segment in terms of sales and revenue for the period 2022-2027.
Enquire before purchasing this report - https://www.researchreportsworld.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14352983
Commercial Helicopters Market Segment by Region:
- North America [U.S., Canada, Mexico]
- Europe [Germany, UK, France, Russia, Italy, Rest of Europe]
- Asia-Pacific [China, India, Japan, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific]
- South America [Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America]
- Middle East & Africa [GCC, North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa]
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- The report analyses how the stringent emission control norms will drive the global Commercial Helicopters market.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market.
- Study on the regions that are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
- Identify the current and future prospects of the global marine composite market in the developed and emerging markets
- Information of the segment that is expected to dominate the market
- Identify the region that is expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) - https://www.researchreportsworld.com/purchase/14352983
Major Points from Table of Contents:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.3 Market Restraints
4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Maximum Take-off Weight
5.1.1 Light Helicopters
5.1.2 Medium Helicopters
5.1.3 Heavy Helicopters
5.2 Number of Engines
5.3.1 North America
220.127.116.11 United States
5.3.2 Latin America
18.104.22.168 Rest of Latin America
22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific
126.96.36.199 United Kingdom
188.8.131.52 Rest of Europe
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
184.108.40.206 United Arab Emirates
220.127.116.11 Saudi Arabia
18.104.22.168 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Airbus SE
6.4.2 Textron Inc.
6.4.3 Enstrom Helicopter Corp.
6.4.4 Leonardo S.p.A.
6.4.5 MD Helicopters
6.4.6 Robinson Helicopter Company
6.4.7 Russian Helicopters
6.4.8 Lockheed Martin Corporation
6.4.9 Kaman Corporation
6.4.11 Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
. . . Continued
Browse complete table of contents at - https://www.researchreportsworld.com/TOC/14352983
Research Reports World is the credible source for gaining the market reports that will provide you with the lead your business needs. At Research Reports World, our objective is providing a platform for many top-notch market research firms worldwide to publish their research reports, as well as helping the decision makers in finding most suitable market research solutions under one roof. Our aim is to provide the best solution that matches the exact customer requirements. This drives us to provide you with custom or syndicated research reports.
Research Reports World
US (+1) 424 253 0807
UK (+44) 203 239 8187
Our Other Reports:
Refinish Paint Market Growth (2022-2027), Future Growth, Global Survey, In-depth Analysis, Share, Key Findings, Company Profiles, Comprehensive Analysis, Development Strategy, Emerging Technologies, Trends and Forecast by Regions
Company Press Release
- Offshore Structural Analysis Software Market Growth, 2022 Analysis On Share, Size, Key Findings, Development Strategy, Trends And Forecast By Regions 2029
- Commercial Helicopters Market 2022 Size, Share, Global Industry Growth, Development, Revenue, Future Analysis, Business Prospects And Forecast To 2027
- Milling Cutters Market 2022, Industry Trends, Size, Growth Insight, Share, Emerging Technologies, Share, Competitive, Regional, And Global Industry Forecast To 2028
- Expandable Polystyrene Market Analysis 2022, Future Growth, Global Survey, In-depth Share Analysis, Key Findings, Company Profiles, Comprehensive Analysis, Development Strategy, Emerging Technologies, Trends And Forecast By Regions
- Neckband Headphones Market Trends 2022, Global Industry Share, Size, Global Industry Analysis, Key Market Growth Analysis, Segments, Emerging Technologies, Opportunity And Forecast 2022 To 2028