Craft Beer Market Sales Revenue, Key Players Analysis, Development Status, Opportunity Assessment and Industry Expansion Strategies 2029
Posted on Jun 24 2022 7:42 AM
"Top companies covered in the craft beer market are D.G. Yuengling & Son, Inc. (Pennsylvania, U.S.), Heineken N.V. (Amsterdam, Netherlands), The Boston Beer Company, Inc. (Massachusetts, U.S.), Constellation Brands, Inc. (New York, U.S.), Anheuser-Busch InBev (Leuven, Belgium), New Belgium Brewing Co. (Colorado, U.S.), Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. (California, U.S.), Duvel Moortgat NV (Puurs, Belgium), Bell's Brewery, Inc. (Michigan, U.S.), Dogfish Head Craft Brewery Inc. (Delaware, U.S.), and more players profiled "
The global craft beer market size is expected to reach USD 190.66 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 10.4% during the forecast period. The modification and improvement in the taste of craft beer will foster healthy growth of the market, states Fortune Business Insights, in a report, titled “Craft Beer Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Type (Ale, Lager, Pilsner, and Others), Distribution Channel (On-Trade and Off-Trade), and Regional Forecast, 2020 – 2027.” The market size stood at USD 89.25 billion in 2019.
The Report Lists the key Companies in the Craft Beer Market:
- D.G. Yuengling & Son, Inc. (Pennsylvania, U.S.)
- Heineken N.V. (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- The Boston Beer Company, Inc. (Massachusetts, U.S.)
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (New York, U.S.)
- Anheuser-Busch InBev (Leuven, Belgium)
- New Belgium Brewing Co. (Colorado, U.S.)
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. (California, U.S.)
- Duvel Moortgat NV (Puurs, Belgium)
- Bell's Brewery, Inc. (Michigan, U.S.)
- Dogfish Head Craft Brewery Inc. (Delaware, U.S.)
Get a Sample PDF Brochure:
Key Market Driver:
Increasing Number of Microbreweries to Incite Development
The growing popularity of taprooms and brewpubs among millennials owing to the socializing trends will enable speedy expansion of the market. The emerging small and independent breweries to enhance beer production to serve the ever-rising demand of consumers will further propel healthy growth for the market. According to Brewers Association, small and independent brewers in the U.S. produced 26.3 million barrels in 2019, with volume growth of 4% than the prior year. However, the demand for other alcoholic craft beverages that have to go through vital distillation techniques to obtain high-quality liquor will subsequently impede the expansion of the market. Moreover, the availability of numerous flavors in alcoholic craft beverages such as grapefruit, plum, raspberry, lemon, and others can limit the adoption of craft beers in the near future.
Closed Bars and Breweries to Dwindle Market During Coronavirus
The lockdown in several countries has massively affected the hospitality industry. Hence, the closure of various pubs, restaurants, taprooms, and bars to maintain social distancing norms. According to a study by the Brewers Association, the total brewery sales in the U.S. went down by 30.5% in May compared to the prior year. The colossal drop in beer production and sales has negatively impacted the global market. Nearly, 89% of the brewing companies, either had stopped or slowed down their production, as their year-on-year (YoY) sales have declined in April. Nevertheless, the reopening of bars and pubs in the forthcoming months will help revive the sales and stabilize the market.
Rapid Urbanization to Favor Growth in Asia Pacific
The market in Asia Pacific is expected to experience rapid growth during the forecast period. The growth in the region is attributed to rapid urbanization and increasing disposable incomes of consumers. The growing demand for unique tastes will aid the expansion of the market in the region. North America is expected to hold a significant share during the forecast period owing to the expansion of craft breweries in the U.S. The surging popularity of new flavors will aid growth in the region. In addition, the increasing number of microbreweries with large volumetric production can have a tremendous impact on the market in North Americ
September 2020: Introduction of Fungtn, a low ABV medicinal mushroom craft beer, including IPA brewed with Lion’s Mane mushrooms for functional benefit
Get Discount on Craft Beer Market Report:
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights Pvt. Ltd.9th Floor, Icon Tower, Baner –
Mahalunge Road, Baner, Pune-411045,
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
LinkedIn Facebook Twitter
Company Press Release
- High Voltage Circuit Breaker Market | 2022 Size, Trends, Share, Growth, Swot Analysis, Market Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, And Key Industry Developments With Global Forecast To 2029
- Global Ground Fault Protection Equipment Devices Market Report 2022 Size, Competitive Landscape, With Covid-19 Impact Analysis And Key Regions Analysis Research Report 2029 |
- Arc Fault Circuit Interrupter Market | 2022 Size, Trends, Share, Growth, Swot Analysis, Market Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, And Key Industry Developments With Global Forecast To 2029
- Wiring Devices Market Size, Growth, Share, Global Company’s Consumption, Drivers, Top Key Leader, Trends, Analysis, Revenue, Challenges And Global Forecast-2029
- Oil & Gas Gasket Market | 2022 Size, Trends, Share, Growth, Swot Analysis, Market Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, And Key Industry Developments With Global Forecast To 2029