Fermented Food and Drinks Market Growth Factors 2020: Industry Sales, Share, Emerging Trends, Revenue, Regional Scope, Application Analysis 2026
Posted on Nov 27 2020 10:47 AM
"The growing popularity of Fermented Food and Drinks Market such as kefir, yakult, and others among consumers owing to their great probiotic content is projected to fuel the market growth. The rising trend of veganism and inclination of consumers towards plant-based diets is anticipated to boost the market demand for fermented foods such as kimchi, tempeh, sauerkraut, and others. "
Global Fermented Food and Drinks Market study of the latest industry trends, types, sales, revenue and application. Furthermore, Industry research presents the major analysis of key company profile, competitive landscape and sales analysis. Also, the report delivers pinpoint informant of the market to helps clients to understand the new technological innovations that are likely to increase the industry growth.
The Global Fermented Food and Drink Market is driven by the rising popularity of probiotic food and drinks among consumers. Fermented food and drinks are rich sources of probiotics. Probiotics help in the digestion process along with offering several health benefits such as boosting the immunity, improving gut health, weight management, preventing obesity, and others. Furthermore, fermentation not only provides fermented products an exclusive sensory attributes but also improves the nutritive value and digestibility of foods. The fermentation of the food and drinks improves the flavor and taste of the product.
Get Sample PDF Brochure with Impact of COVID19:
Innovation and new product launches are some of the most adopted strategies by the prominent players operating in the global fermented food and drinks market. For instance, in August 2018, DuPont de Numerous Inc. announced the launch of new kefir culture in the South American market. The new kefir culture ‘Choozit’ is based on the real freeze-dried kefir grains. Fermented foods such as vegetables, meat, and dairy products have the potential to aid the immune system, boost energy and help in weight management along with the health benefits, fermented foods also contain live bacteria that influence the gut flora.
A Brief Overview of the Global Fermented Food and Drinks Market:-
- Fermented Food and Drinks Market industry report provides pinpoints analysis of global & regional key drivers.
- Manufacturers & Stakeholders anticipate overall information about niche segments, share and size.
- Growing factors differentiating the role of these segments with revenue forecasts.
- Industry research helps in understanding the key product, sales, size, revenue, trend and future scope.
- A complete picture of the competitive scenario, dynamic growth and global opportunity analysis is depicted by this report.
The rapidly growing health and wellness trends among consumers and increasing awareness about health benefits offered by the fermented food and drinks are anticipated to drive the market in forthcoming years. The key players operating in the global fermented food and drink market are embarking upon the R&D and base expansions to increase their prominence in the market. For instance, in June 2018, Evolve Biosystems, Inc., announced the expansion of the accessibility of Evolve’s infant probiotics product, Evivo, in the U.S. market and worldwide. The company received the funding of USD 40 Mn from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and Horizons Ventures for the expansion of accessibility.
Top Key Players of Fermented Food and Drinks Market:-
- DuPont de Numerous Inc.,
- PepsiCo Inc.,
- Yakult Honsha Co. Ltd.,
- Kerry Inc.,
- Nestle S.A.,
- Lallemand Inc.,
- Constellation Brands Inc.,
- Fonterra Co-operative Group,
- Cosmos Food Co.,
- and Others.
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report:
The constant changes in consumer preference with the emergence of healthy food products and exotic flavors are expected to boost the global Fermented Food and Drinks Market growth in the coming years. Also, the increasing adoption of food delivery services, namely, Zomato, Swiggy, and Deliveroo across the globe is one of significant trends that would accelerate growth with time. Apart from that, the introduction of convenient packaging, such as bowl-based food items featuring kale and quinoa is anticipated to propel consumers to look for healthy and quick eating options. Therefore, key players are trying to better understand the lifestyle of their larger consumer bases for keeping up with their changing preferences.
COVID-19: Shutdown of Restaurants & Cafes May Hinder Growth
The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic worldwide has taken a toll on the Fermented Food and Drinks Industry. Almost every offline food chain, such as cafeterias and restaurants are shut down completely in various countries. But, online food delivery services are still under operation. In addition to this, companies manufacturing packaged food and beverages are exhibiting a high rate of sales because of their possession of certain beneficial properties. These products have long shelf-lives and hence consumers are stocking up their pantries, fearing the lockdown.
Browse Detailed Summary of Research Report With TOC: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/fermented-food-and-drinks-market-103255
Key Industry Developments:-
- In November 2019, Nasoya has expanded its product portfolio with the launch of vegan Kimchi. The new product is claimed to be 100% vegan, gluten-free and more convenient
- In August 2018, Yeo Valley, on eof the largest organic brand in U.K. announced the launch of new organic kefir range.
Have a Look at Related News:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the Industry Size they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™, we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and Market Industry-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune - 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Company Press Release
- Food Premix Market Growth Analysis, Segmentation, Size, Share, Trend, Future Demand And Forecast To 2027
- Growing Demand For Healthy Snacking Globally To Favor Growth
- Food Amino Acids Market Size, Demand, Growth Opportunities, Industry Revenue And Analysis By Forecast 2027
- Fish Protein Market Analysis, Segmentation, Growth, Future Trends, Demands, Emerging Technology By Regional Forecast To 2027
- Egg-free Mayonnaise Market Overview, Key Players Analysis, Comprehensive Research Study, Competitive Landscape And Forecast To 2027
- Egg Replacers Market Trends, Growth, Size, Segmentation, Future Demands, Revenue By Regional Forecast To 2027
- Cordial Drink Market Size, Revenue, Latest Trends, Cagr Status, Growth Opportunities And Forecast 2027