Food Fortifying Agents Market to Gain Momentum; Increasing Awareness Regarding Intake of Nutritional Diet to Fuel Demand for the Product: Fortune Business Insights™
Posted on Aug 3 2021 5:52 AM
"Food Fortifying Agents Market report summaries detailed information by top players as Cargill Incorporated, Royal DSM, Arla Foods, Hansen Holdings A/S, Ingredion Incorporated, Kellogg Co., BASF SE, among others"
The global food fortifying agents market is expected to inflate on account of the joint efforts by the government and manufacturers to maintain public health, shares Fortune Business Insights™, in its report, titled, “Food Fortifying Agents Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Probiotic Vitamins, Proteins & Amino Acids, Lipids Prebiotics, Carbohydrates, Minerals, Others), By Application (infant formulas, cereals & cereals based products, fats & oils, dietary supplements, dairy and dairy-based products, bulk food items, Feed, Others) and regional forecast 2021-2028.”
The market is primarily driven by the rising health consciousness of consumers assisted by government organizations. For instance, the Food and Agricultural Organization (FAO) and the World Health Organization (WHO) has reported food fortification as one of the prominent strategies to curb the widespread malnutrition, specifically in underdeveloped countries. The food fortifying agents market is estimated to propel due to the surging demand for dietary supplements, nutritional sports supplements, animal care nutrition, and personal care products. The food & beverage industry, pet food producers, pharmaceutics, and baby food formula industry, among many others are the crucial product-users of food fortifying agents.
Key players in the market have developed food fortifying agents, such as Vitamin C in fruit-based juices, dairy-based products, and other varieties of beverages and cereals. Fortification of Vitamin B complex is utilized for leafy vegetables and high refined cereals, whereas, fortification of calcium and phosphorus is practiced in producing baby food formula. Fortification for maize and wheat flour is beneficial for eradicating iron deficiency anaemia as it is done with zinc, folic acid, iron, and various other micronutrients. This is further expected to stimulate market growth during the forecast period.
Get Sample Report On Global Food Fortifying Agents Market:
Fortune Business Insights™ lists out a few of the renowned companies present in the food fortifying agents market. They are as follows:
- Cargill Incorporated
- Royal DSM
- Arla Foods
- Hansen Holdings A/S
- Ingredion Incorporated
- Kellogg Co.
- BASF SE
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Nestle SA
- Evonik Industries AG
Our Sample Report Includes:
- 2021 Updated Report Introduction, Overview, and In-depth industry analysis
- COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis Included
- Provide Chapter-wise guidance on Request
- 2020 Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share & Trends
- Includes Updated List of table & figures
- Updated Report Includes Top Market Players with their Business Strategy, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
- Facts and Factors research methodology
(Note: The sample of this report is updated with COVID-19 impact analysis before delivery)
What Does the Report Offer?
- Deep research into the upcoming market opportunities;
- Granular evaluation of the market drivers, trends, and restraints;
- Microscopic analysis of all individual market segments; and
- Thorough examination of the regional developments and competitive dynamics of the market.
Highlights of the Report:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the Food Fortifying Agents Market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, RandD activities, and product launches in the market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments of the leading players in the market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various segments across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the Food Fortifying Agents Market
The outbreak of covid-19 in the global market has made companies uncertain about their future scenario as the prolonged lock-down finds a serious economic slump. The latest survey on COVID-19 Outbreak-Global Food Fortifying Agents Market is conducted to provide hidden gems performance analysis. Essential growth factors and study of Basis points [BPS] have been discussed in the following report. Research Report explains a detailed overview of market dynamics, segmentation, product portfolio, business plans, and the latest development in the industry.
Our research methodology is robust and includes data triangulation based on bottom-up and top-down approaches. We validated the approximate market number with the help of primary research. Secondary research was conducted to find out detailed information about mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, and agreements. At the same time, we have derived significant information about the market dynamics associated with growth drivers, trends, and obstacles.
Increasing Diet Intake Awareness Backed by Government Health Policies to Promote Growth
Various government organizations across the world have initiated health policies related to the addition of beneficial nutrients in meals, staple diet, and dairy products in their respective countries. This shall suggest manufacturers to utilize more food fortifying agents and lead to a decline in dietary deficiency cases. Additionally, a drop in the number of cases related to vitamin deficiency too shall be observed. This is expected to stimulate the market growth.
On the other hand, overdosing of food fortifying agents can have adverse health impacts. For example, vitamin C or zinc overdose could cause nausea, diarrhoea, and stomach cramps. Excessive usage of selenium could result in hair loss, gastrointestinal condition, fatigue, and also mild nerve damage.
While most people consume food fortifying agents through cereal at breakfast, an energy bar between meals, enriched pasta for dinner, and through daily supplement, this too could easily surpass the recommended daily intake of nutrients. Hence, these factors are estimated to hinder the market growth.
North America to Ace the Market Owing to Rising Health Consciousness
North America is expected to hold the majority of the shares in the global food fortifying agents market and maintain the top position. This is owing to the rising awareness about consuming a healthy and nutritional diet. This awareness is backed by major public welfare organizations, such as WHO and FAO. This shall further stimulate the regional market growth.
Asia Pacific is anticipated to portray substantial growth and hold the second-largest share for food fortifying agents in the global market. The growth is owing to the increasing demand and consumption in the food and beverage industry due to the rising population in countries, such as China and India. Moreover, major manufacturers of food fortifying agents present in this region are estimated to further drive the market growth.
Europe is anticipated to showcase decent growth on account of huge expenditures on the food and beverage industry for gaining maximum nutrition in daily intakes of people in this region.
- Probiotic Vitamins
- Proteins & Amino Acids
- Lipids Prebiotics
- infant formulas
- cereals & cereals based products
- fats & oils
- dietary supplements
- dairy and dairy-based products
- bulk food items
- North America (U.S., and Canada)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (UAE, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
On the basis of type, the global food fortifying agents market is divided into probiotic vitamins, proteins and amino acids, lipids prebiotics, carbohydrates, and minerals.
By application, the market is further categorized into infant formulas, cereals and cereals based products, fats and oils, dietary supplements, dairy and dairy based products, bulk food items, and feed.
In terms of region, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa.
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report:
Fortune Business Insights™ helps you identify track and stay ahead of your competition through our competitor research studies, our services include:
- SWOT Analysis
- Competitor Monitoring
- Observational Research
- Competitor Intelligence
- Competitors Profiling
Key Questions Answered:
- What are the key demands and trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
Brand Acquisitions by Key Companies Set to Foster Market Growth
Prominent players are adopting several strategies to bolster their positions in the market as leading companies. One such key strategy is periodically launching innovative products with the detailed study of the market and its target audience. Another essential strategy is acquiring companies to bolster the brand value among users.
For example, in October 2020, Nestle SA, which is a major player in the food industry, announced the acquisition of Freshly, one of the top delivery service providers of fresh-prepared meals in the U.S. This is estimated to further help Nestle SA expand its brand recognition among its users and stay on the top position in the market.
May 2020: Cargill Incorporated, a key player in the market, launched PlantEver, a variety of plant-based products in China, contributing to more quality protein options in the Chinese market. This launch is expected to help boost the market position of Cargill Inc. in the upcoming years.
Browse Detailed Research Insights:
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune - 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Connect us via Social Media Channels:
Company Press Release
- Smart Food Packaging Market Size, Trend, Future Demand, Analysis By Top Leading Player And Forecast Till 2027
- Silk Protein Market Size By Global Major Companies Profile, Competitive Landscape And Key Regions 2027
- Protein Hydrolysates Market Size, Share, Analysis, Development Status, Regional Trends And Comprehensive Research Study Till 2027
- Prebiotics Market Size And Share Evolution To 2021 By Growth Insight, Key Development, Trends And Forecast 2027
- Plant-based Milk Market Trends, Industry Growth, Segments, Landscape And Demand By Forecast To 2027
- Pasta Market Size, Share, Regional Analysis By Key Players | Industry Forecast By Categories, Platform, End - User
- Organic Oats Market Trends, Size, Growth Insight, Share, Competitive Analysis, Regional And Industry Forecast To 2027