Global Cybersecurity Market 2020 With Top Countries Data Share, Size, Future Demand, Research, Top Leading player, Emerging Trends, Region by Forecast to 2024
Posted on Dec 3 2020 10:29 AM
"The Cybersecurity report covers analysis on regional and country level market dynamics. The scope also covers competitive overview providing company market shares along with company profiles for major revenue contributing companies. Cybersecurity Market Report Highlights key rising opportunities of the fastest growing Cybersecurity Market with Key Regions Considering assessment of the present market.COVID-19 can affect the global economy in three main ways: by directly affecting production and demand, by creating supply chain and market disruption, and by its financial impact on firms and financial markets. "
Global “Cybersecurity Market” Research Report 2020 - 2024 is made to give the market scene and limitless rule about contemporary market size, share, driving variables, patterns, reformist development, and predominant players of the Cybersecurity market. The report serves in general data available to top makers, wholesalers, merchants, vendors. It will assist them with understanding the item scope, market diagram, market-main thrust, innovative progression, market danger, openings, and examination discoveries.
The Cybersecurity market is isolated into the item, end-use area, and district. In addition, key organizations are examined dependent on their budgetary viewpoints, their innovative work statuses, just as their development procedures for the coming years, have been featured in the report. Contingent upon the division, the examination record uncovers the item advancement, benefit, cost, market worth, and improvement proportion of each sort.
Cybersecurity Market Report Segmented by Regions: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa, Rest of World (ROW). This Cybersecurity market research report focuses on the Key Manufacturers Profiles in Detail with Granular Analysis of the Market Share, Production Technology, Market Entry Strategies, Revenue Forecasts, and Regional Analysis of the Market.
The cybersecurity market for cars was valued at USD 78.48 million in 2017, and is expected to reach a value of USD 586.14 million by 2023, at a CAGR of 49.5% over the forecast period (2018 - 2023). The scope of the report is limited to solutions offered by players, including providers of hardware, software, professional services, and integration solutions. While the regions considered in the scope of the report include the United States, Europe, Japan, and the Rest of the world. The study also emphasizes on the various attack points in a car, automotive security evaluations, cyber security standards, and cyber security initiatives, such as SPY car act, NIST cybersecurity framework, work done by NHTSA, and FTC, among others.
The automotive industry is undergoing a wave of innovation and with the advent of groundbreaking technologies, such as the Internet of Things (IoT), making vehicles safer than ever before—is witnessing a paradigm shift from the traditional models. With enhanced GPS, location and maintenance live recording, reminders, driving assistance, and Wi-Fi services, the demand for connected cars has been soaring and it is estimated that connected cars will account for 75% of the 92 million cars shipped globally in 2020.
Alongside the burgeoning connectivity, the increasing number of electronic control units and lines of code have increased the complexity of the products; thus, the concerns for security are on the rise. Further, the fragmented supply chain for this market has made it difficult to monitor the security policies at every stage. In order to counter these security risks, cybersecurity has become an indispensable aspect of connected cars. In addition, the growing number of government regulations and standards for these connected cars have been instrumental in driving the adoption of cybersecurity for cars.
Japan to Register the Fastest Growth over the Forecast Period
The connected cars market in Japan is expected to register robust growth with the first AD-Level 2 commercialized vehicle in the passenger car market. Since the automotive sales have witnessed a decline, the automotive OEMs are opting for new revenue streams, which include connected cars. This strategy is further buoyed by the Japanese government’s plans to improve the connected cars division before Olympics 2020, in an effort to protect transport infrastructure, which encompasses connected cars, trains, and airplanes. These have led the Japanese OEMs to display the AD technologies, to increase the consumers’ awareness for automated driving systems. While this is expected to aid the growth of the market for connected cars, it also involves taking stringent measures against activists and developing authentic cybersecurity for cars, which is expected to be a driving factor for the market.
Growing Number of Connected Cars and Rising Concerns over Cybersecurity
The growing connected ecosystem has made these cars more vulnerable to cyber-attacks. Fiat Chrysler Automobile, a market leader in connected cars (FCA) recently recalled 1.4 million vehicles after suspecting a remote hack in the Jeep Grand Cherokee, Cherokee SUV, and Dodge Ram Pickup vehicles. Further, security researchers Charlie Miller and Chris Valasek demonstrated that it was possible for hackers to control a Jeep Cherokee from a remote location using the car's entertainment system, which is connected to the mobile data network, and even made it possible to "kill" the engine, remotely activate or disable the brakes, and track the vehicle's location. Such instances have created major concerns over cybersecurity and generated the demand for “hacker-proof” vehicles, contributing to the growth of the automotive cyber security market.
Software-based Solutions to Witness the Greatest Adoption
Since connected vehicles are wholly dependent on the connected software for all aspects of their operation, they are vulnerable to a broad spectrum of cybersecurity attacks. Karamba Security, a company that develops security systems for connected cars, recently introduced a new carwall system for automotive cybersecurity. The software’s automated sealing approach is known to immediately detect and prevent cyber-attacks that exploit software bugs in the code. Further, to safeguard internal vehicle systems from attacks, and ensure data integrity while also providing data privacy and secure vehicle-to-cloud communications in millions of vehicles, there is a high demand for these software-based solutions.
The key players in this market include Intel Corporation, Towersec (Harman International Industries Inc.), Karamba Security, Lear Corporation, Escrypt GmBH, Continental AG, Infineon Technologies AG and Cisco Systems Inc. Other players include Delphi Automotive PLC, Arilou Technologies, Visteon Corporation, Argus Cybersecurity, Secunet AG, Trillium Incorporated, and NXP Semiconductors N.V, among others.
Get a Sample PDF of the Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12883663
Topmost List of Key-players of Cybersecurity Market 2020:-
- Intel Corporation
- Towersec (Harman International Industries Inc.)
- Delphi Automotive PLC
- Arilou Technologies
- Escrypt Gmbh
- Continental Ag
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Argus Cybersecurity
- Secunet Ag
- Trillium Incorporated
- Karamba Security
- Lear Corporation
- NXP Semiconductors NV
The report focuses on the global market, especially in the United States, Europe, China, Japan, South Korea, North America, and India.
Also, the Report contains a comprehensive analysis of the important segments like market opportunities, import/export details, market dynamics, key manufacturers, growth rate, and key regions.
The Global Cybersecurity market swot is provided for the international markets including progress trends, competitive landscape breakdown, and key in regions development status. Development policies and plans are discussed as well as manufacturing processes and cost structures are also analyzed.
The global Cybersecurity market covers the vision of participant analysis by product types, market share, applications, sales, and revenue.
Highlighted points of Cybersecurity Market Size:
- Covers the varying market dynamics of the industry.
- In-depth analysis of market risks, opportunities, limitations, and growth of the market.
- Includes market driving and restraining factors.
- Participants profiles along with product description, overview, and business data.
- Include details of five years of forecast analysis by types, regions, and applications.
Inquire more and share questions if any before the purchase of this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12883663
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- How the growing number of connected cars act as a driver to the global market scenario?
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- Which solutions and type of security is expected to dominate the market?
- Which regions are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period?
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet in excel.
Key Developments in the Cybersecurity Market:
• May 2017 - Karamba Security raised USD 12 million in Series B funding, bringing total investment in the company to USD 17 million, one year after closing a seed round. The funding was driven by investors into Karamba’s unique automotive cyber prevention technology. The investment was aimed at expanding the customer support, sales and R&D organizations to meet the rapidly growing demand for automotive security.• September 2017 - Honeywell and Lear Corporation collaborated to focus on developing automotive software technology and infrastructure solutions to address threats associated with emerging connected and autonomous vehicle development. As the industry increases system communications within the vehicle and external connectivity via cellular and satellite communications, this collaborative effort aims to provide automakers with an architecture to address vehicle prognostics and help ensure passenger vehicle safety and security. • June 2017 - Intel acquired Mobileye N.V. for USD 15.3 billion. Mobileye develops products related to computer vision and machine learning, data analysis, localization and mapping for advanced driver assistance systems and autonomous driving. This acquisition by Intel was aimed at accelerating the innovation for the automotive industry and positioning the company as a leader in technological solutions for fully autonomous vehicles.
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12883663
Finally, the report Global Cybersecurity Market 2020 describes the Cybersecurity industry expansion game plan, the Cybersecurity industry knowledge supply, appendix, analysis findings, and the conclusion.
About 360 Market Updates:
360 Market Updates is a credible source for gaining the market reports that will provide you with the lead your business needs. At 360 Market Updates, our objective is to provide a platform for many top-notch market research firms worldwide to publish their research reports, as well as helping the decision-makers in finding the most suitable market research solutions under one roof. Our aim is to provide the best solution that matches the exact customer requirements. This drives us to provide you with custom or syndicated research reports.
Contact Info: -
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187
Global Disaster Recovery Service Market 2020 With Top Countries Data Key Leaders Analysis, Segmentation, Growth, Future Trends, Gross Margin, Demands, Emerging Technology by Regional Forecast to 2024 360 Market Updates
Global Kitchen Appliannces Market 2020 With Top Countries Data Industry Price Trend, Size Estimation, Industry Outlook, Business Growth, Report Latest Research, Business Analysis and Forecast 2024 Analysis Research
US +1424 253 0807
UK +44 203 239 8187
Company Press Release
- Global Agricultural Chelates Market 2021 - Demand In Market, Share, Size, Revenue, Growth Overview, Prospect, Top Leaders Of Industry And Latest Trend
- Global Aerospace Coatings Market 2021 - Market Predicted To Grow At High Cagr, Complete Business Overview, Market Share, Size, Current Trends And Forecast To 2025
- Global Aero Structure Equipment Market Size - Indepth Analysis Report, Industry Growth Factor, Prospect, Overview, Demand, Top Players, And Current Trends With Forecast To 2025
- Global Advanced Carbon Materials Market 2021 - Latest Research Report, Expected Demand And Growth Rate, Revenue, Recent Development, Future Prospect And Forecast To 2025
- Global Advanced Airport Technologies Market Report 2021 - Latest Analysis Report, Post Covid Growth Projection, High Cagr, Expected Demand And Revenue, New Market Trends And Forecast To 2025
- Global Adjuvants Market 2021 - Market Predicted To Grow At High Cagr, Complete Business Overview, Market Share, Size, Current Trends And Forecast To 2025
- Global Active Electronic Components Market Size - Indepth Analysis Report, Industry Growth Factor, Prospect, Overview, Demand, Top Players, And Current Trends With Forecast To 2025