Grain Dryers Market Trends, Share, Size, Demand, Growth Opportunities, Industry Revenue, Future and Analysis by Forecast 2027
Posted on Aug 2 2021 11:50 AM
"Grain Dryers Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Stationary Grain Dryer, Mobile Grain Dryer), By Application (Cereal Drying, Pulses Drying, Oilseed Drying) and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027"
The global grain dryers market size is projected to gain considerable traction in the upcoming years owing to the introduction of novel grain drying solutions and technologies by agri-tech companies, finds Fortune Business Insights™ in its report, titled “Grain Dryers Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Stationary Grain Dryer, Mobile Grain Dryer), By Application (Cereal Drying, Pulses Drying, Oilseed Drying) and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027”. Grain drying is a process that involves extracting the moisture content from crops to prevent their spoilage while storing. Several new startups and new companies specializing in the agri-tech domain have cropped up in recent years and are now developing and offering innovative technologies to boost crop storage capabilities. For example, in November 2017, DryMax Solutions, an agricultural startup based in Minnesota, announced that it was working towards developing a technology that will replace heat with radio waves for drying of grains. This switch will also let the crops to retain a higher percentage of its nutrients compared to the conventional heat-based grain drying methods. In December 2019, the Iowa State University Startup Factory introduced a Direct Routing Intelligence system that can accelerate grain drying, improves grain quality, and lowers energy use. These innovations are playing a critical role in enhancing the potential of this market.
List of Key Players Covered in the Grain Dryers Market Report:
- Alvan Blanch
- Fratelli Pedrotti
- Mathews Company
- Tornum AB
- Grain System Inc.
- Sukup Manufacturing
- CFCAl Group
Browse Complete Report:
What Does The Report Offer?
- Actionable insights into the regional developments impacting the market;
- Unparalleled research into the various market segments;
- Granular diagnosis of the major market drivers, trends, restraints, and opportunities; and
- Comprehensive assessment of the key market players and their top strategies.
Storage Challenges Created by COVID-19 to Stoke Grain Dryer Market Growth
The economic disruptions triggered by the COVID-19 pandemic outbreak in the form of trade restrictions and lockdowns have erected massive challenges in the global food supply chains. One critical issue facing the agriculture industry is the prolonged storage of harvested crops. According to an article by the Organization of Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) published in April 2020, downstream disruptions in the farming sector are likely to lead to the accumulation of surpluses in warehouses, putting enormous of pressures on storage facilities, and in case of foodstuffs with high perishability, huge losses will be inevitable. Food spoilage and wastage will prove detrimental for farmer incomes, especially in developing countries. For example, in India, the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI) reported that lack of proper storage has damaged sugarcane, a major commercial crop in the country, which has heavily impacted farmers’ incomes during COVID-19. Grain drying technologies are, thus, experiencing heightened demand from the agriculture industry as these technologies ensure a longer storage life for harvested crops, which will be instrumental in ensuring efficient distribution of grains among large populations.
Major Segments includes:
- Stationary Grain Dryer
- Mobile Grain Dryer
- Cereal Drying
- Pulses Drying
- Oilseed Drying
Request A Sample Copy Grain Dryers Market Report
Rising Uptake of Modern Agricultural Technologies to Boost the Asia Pacific Market
Asia Pacific is envisaged to command the grain dryers market share in the forthcoming years owing to the increasing adoption of modern, advanced agricultural technologies by farmers in the region. This is primarily attributable to the significant post-harvest crop losses that farmers regularly face in the developing economies in this region. Besides this, many global players are intensely engaged in establishing their footprint in the agriculturally-rich countries of Asia Pacific, which is favoring the growth of the regional market. In North America, on the other, huge investments in agricultural research and the presence of internationally-renowned agricultural companies in Canada and the US will be principal growth drivers for the regional market.
Government Initiatives to Improve Grain Handling to Promote Innovation
Improvements in grain handling to prevent wastage and ensure equitable distribution have become crucial in the modern agricultural scenario. Governments in several countries are actively initiating programs and policies to incentivize innovation in the field of grain storage to protect farmers, particularly in times of distress such as pest attacks, natural disasters, and health or economic crises such as the current coronavirus pandemic.
- February 2020: The Government of Canada launched a new grant program called the Efficient Grain Dryer Program in Alberta to aid grain producers to improve their grain handling systems. The program will receive a funding of $2 million under the Canadian Agricultural Partnership, which will cover the costs of energy-efficient grain drying equipment purchased by farmers in the province.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune - 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Connect us via Social Media Channels:
Company Press Release
- Smart Food Packaging Market Size, Trend, Future Demand, Analysis By Top Leading Player And Forecast Till 2027
- Silk Protein Market Size By Global Major Companies Profile, Competitive Landscape And Key Regions 2027
- Protein Hydrolysates Market Size, Share, Analysis, Development Status, Regional Trends And Comprehensive Research Study Till 2027
- Prebiotics Market Size And Share Evolution To 2021 By Growth Insight, Key Development, Trends And Forecast 2027
- Plant-based Milk Market Trends, Industry Growth, Segments, Landscape And Demand By Forecast To 2027
- Pasta Market Size, Share, Regional Analysis By Key Players | Industry Forecast By Categories, Platform, End - User
- Organic Oats Market Trends, Size, Growth Insight, Share, Competitive Analysis, Regional And Industry Forecast To 2027