Helicopter Meteorological Software Market Size & Share 2020 Report Covering COVID-19 Impact Analysis and Forecast to 2027
Posted on Mar 2 2021 4:13 AM
"Key companies covered are Airmar Technology Corp., Campbell Scientific, Inc., Collins Aerospace, Dassault Systemes, DTN, ForeFlight LLC, Fugro, Honeywell International Inc, KONGSBERG, Lufthansa Systems, NavBlue Inc., Observator Group, RH Marine, Schneider Electric, Vaisala, and more players profiled in helicopter meteorological software market research report "
imd metars market trends is expected to gain momentum from the constant developments in the aviation sector. These Software solutions are being demanded immensely because of their increasing usage in a large number of applications, such as oil & gas, search & rescue, and emergency medical services (EMS). This information is given by Fortune Business Insights™ in a newly published study, titled, “Helicopter Meteorological Software Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Platform (Helicopter and Heliports/Helipads), Application (Emergency Medical Services, Corporate Services, Search & Rescue, Oil & Gas, Homeland Security, Transportation, Others), Offering (Electronic Flight Display (EFD) Software, Application Based Software, PC/Desktop Software, Mobile Software), End Use (Private Operator, Fleet Operator) and Regional Forecasts, 2020-2030.” The study further mentions that the market size was USD 86.4 million in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 117.2 million by 2030, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.68% during the forecast period.
The emergence of the COVID-19 pandemic is causing tremendous losses for several companies. They have either halted operations or have reduced workforce to keep up with the ‘new normal.’ Our reports would help you in gaining in-depth insights into the effects of this pandemic on every market. You will be capable of selecting the right strategy to surge sales.
List of the Leading Companies Profiled in the Global Helicopter Meteorological Software Market are:
- Airmar Technology Corp. (The U.S.)
- Campbell Scientific, Inc. (The U.S.)
- Collins Aerospace (The U.S.)
- Dassault Systemes (France)
- DTN (The U.S.)
- ForeFlight LLC (The U.S.)
- Fugro (The Netherlands)
- Honeywell International Inc (The U.S.)
- KONGSBERG (Norway)
- Lufthansa Systems (Germany)
- NavBlue Inc. (Canada)
- Observator Group (The Netherlands)
- RH Marine (The Netherlands)
- Schneider Electric (France)
- Vaisala (Finland)
Get Sample PDF Brochure with Impact of COVID-19:
Study Period: 2016-2027
Base Year: 2019
Forecast Period: 2020-2027
Historical Period: 2016-2018
This Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What are the market opportunities & challenges?
- What are the growth drivers, dynamics, & hindrances?
- What are the current, historical, & estimated sizes of the market?
- How would companies increase sales of Helicopter Meteorological Software?
Drivers & Restraints
Rising Demand for Real-time Data Tracking to Favor Growth
The rising demand for helicopters for several applications, such as transportation, EMS, and others is one of the major Helicopter Meteorological Software market growth drivers. Helicopter operations often require real-time atmospheric data, namely, weather forecast, wind speed, and temperature to prevent accidents. Also, the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has started implementing multiple stringent safety norms to avoid helicopter accidents.
Additionally, real-time data tracking helps the pilot in taking decisions efficiently during the entire flight. Hence, the increasing requirement of real-time software solutions would propel the market growth in the near future. However, the COVID-19 pandemic has caused flight suspensions because of complete lockdown measures across the globe.
North America to Lead Stoked by Presence of Several Software Manufacturers
In 2019, North America generated USD 32.6 million in terms of revenue and is expected to lead the market throughout the forthcoming years. This growth is attributable to the presence of a large number of prominent Helicopter Meteorological Software manufacturers, such as Collins Aerospace, DTN, NavBlue Inc., and ForeFlight LLC in this region. Europe, on the other hand, is set to showcase an astonishing growth in the coming years. Germany, the U.K., and France house several helicopter operators, which, in turn, would propel growth in this region.
Helicopter Segment to Dominate Backed by Their High Demand for Multiple Applications
Based on platform, the market is segregated into heliports/helipads and helicopter. Out of these, the helicopter segment is dominated in 2019 in terms of the market share. This growth is attributable to their high demand for numerous commercial and military applications. Helicopter Meteorological Software solutions would help in providing vital data for weather forecasting and monitoring.
Inquire Before Purchasing this Report:
Key Questions Answered:
Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
What are the key demands and trends shaping the market?
What are the key opportunities in the market?
What are the key companies operating in the market?
Which company accounted for the highest market share?
What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth?
Key Players Focus on Acquisition Strategy to Intensify Competition
The market consists of many large, small, and medium enterprises. Most of them are engaging in mergers and acquisitions to combine their technologies, thereby developing state-of-the-art Helicopter Meteorological Software.
This Research Report Provides Features Like;
- Discover regional market opportunities and trends
- Identify emerging market demand & dynamics
- Market intelligence with quality and accuracy
- Deliverable formats like PDF, PPT, cloud, etc
- Benchmark against competitors & global industry
- Explore competitive strategy & market share
Browse Detailed Summary of this Research with Table of Content:
Detailed Table of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Key Industry Developments –Mergers, Acquisitions and Partnerships
- Latest technological Advancements
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Quantitative Insights- Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Global Helicopter Meteorological Software Market
- Impact of COVID-19 on Global Helicopter Meteorological Software Market
- Steps Taken by Industry/Companies/Governments to Overcome the Impact
- Key Developments in The Industry in Response to COVID-19 Pandemic
- Potential Opportunities Due to COVID-19 Outbreak
- Global Helicopter Meteorological Software Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2016-2030
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Platform
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
- Emergency Medical Services
- Corporate Services
- Search & Rescue
- Oil & Gas
- Homeland Security
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Offering
- Electronic Flight Display (EFD) Software
- Application Based Software
- PC/Desktop Software
- Mobile Software
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End Use
- Private Owner
- Single Owner
- Fleet Operator
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
- North America
- Asia pacific
- Rest of the world
Below are two of the important industry developments:
- February 2020: FreeFlight Systems joined the portfolio of aviation companies of ACR Group. It consists of SKYTRAC systems, latitude technologies, flight data systems, and ARTEX.
- January 2017: Metnext SA was acquired by Weathernews Inc. to share each other’s infrastructure and service know-how. It would also allow the companies to blend their expertise & technologies to develop unique services for customers in Europe, Asia, & the other parts of the world.
Have a Look at Related Research Insights:
Automated Weather Observation System Market Global Size, Growth Insight, Share, Trends, Industry Key Players, Regional Forecast To 2027
Cloud Seeding Market Growth, Trends Plans, Top Key Players, Share, Global Size Analysis by Forecast to 2027|Fortune Business Insights™
Drone Analytics Software Market Analysis By Key Players, Share, Revenue, Trends, Size, Growth, Opportunities, And Regional Forecast To 2027
Drone Battery System Market Size 2020, Global Trends, Industry Share, Growth Drivers, Business Opportunities and Demand Forecast to 2027
Helicopter Aeronautical Software Market – Industry Trends, Size, Growth Insight, Share, Emerging Technologies, Share, Competitive, Regional, And Global Industry Forecast To 2027
Get your Customized Research Report:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™, we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand current competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune - 411045, Maharashtra, India.
Email: [email protected]
Fortune Business Insights™
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Read Latest Blogs from Fortune Business Insights: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/blog/aerospace-3d-printing-market-9576
Company Press Release
- Kefir Market Size To Touch Usd 1.84 Billion By 2027; Growing Concerns Surrounding Digestive Health In Urban Areas To Positively Influence The Market, Says Fortune Business Insights™
- Global Processed Meat Market Share 2020 | Cagr Status, Growth Factors, Regional Analysis By Types, Applications, Manufacturers, Industry Size, With Covid-19 Impact Till 2027
- Aramid Fiber Market Share Likely To Reach Usd 7.28 Billion By 2026; Technological Advancement In Product To Augment Considerable Growth, Says Fortune Business Insights™
- Sugar Alcohol Market Size Report 2020, Recent Trends, Share, And Growth Forecast To 2027
- Private Tutoring Market Size, Development, Key Opportunity, Application And Forecast To 2028
- Organic Tea Market Size By Global Major Companies Profile, Competitive Landscape And Key Regions 2027
- Immunodiagnostics Market 2021 Industry Size, Competitive Landscape And Key Regions 2026