In-flight Catering Services Market Global, Share, Size, Demand, Future Growth, Research Report, Overview, Key Players Profiles, Segmentation, Outlook and Forecast 2020-2027
Posted on Aug 3 2021 6:46 AM
"The global in-flight meal services market operating prominent manufacturers as LSG Lufthansa Service Holding AG, Dubai National Air Transport Association (dnata), Gategroup, Ambassador’s Sky Chef, Perth In-flight Catering, Newrest Group International S.A.S, Do & Co, Flying Food Group LLC, Saudi Airlines Catering Company, Royal In-Flight Catering and more players profiled"
The growing number of passengers and travelers can spur lucrative opportunities for the market, states Fortune Business Insights, in a report, titled “ in-flight meal services market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Aircraft Class (Economy Class, First Class, Business Class), By Food Type (Packaged Fresh Meals, Ready-to-prepare Meals, Snacks, Beverages, Others) and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027.” The rising disposable income of consumers is expected to aid the healthy growth of the market during the forecast period.
The coronavirus incident has affected many industries and businesses around the world. The governments of several countries have instigated lockdown to thwart the spread of this deadly virus. Such plans have caused disturbances in the production and supply chain. But, with time and resolution, we will be able to combat this stern time and get back to normality. Our well-revised reports will help companies to receive in-depth information about the present scenario of every market so that you can adopt the necessary strategies accordingly.
Get Sample PDF Brochure:
The Report on the in-flight meal services market uncovers:
- Exceptional insights into the market
- Systematic data with detailed analysis
- Market dynamics and aspects demonstrating the development
- Meticulous information about vital players in the market
- Imperative statistics about dominant regions
Increasing Adoption of Online Platforms to Enable Speedy Expansion
Improving in-flight catering systems and catering management to enrich passenger’s experience is likely to encourage the healthy growth of the market. The growing focus on providing tailored services to on-board customers such as pre-ordered meal services can have an outstanding effect on the market. For instance, in February 2020, American Airlines extended its pre-ordered meal service to the premium cabin passengers on regional American Eagle flights. The service aims to provide region-specific meals to passengers. Furthermore, the expansion of catering operations by major airlines is expected to promote the growth of the market. For instance, in January 2019, Dubai-based air services provider dnata has enhanced its global catering operations with the opening of a new facility in Canberra, to expand its presence in Australia by providing in-flight catering to commercial airlines as well as charter airlines carrying VIPs, government officials, and military. In addition, the growing innovations in onboard meal menus coupled with the popularity of online platforms are expected to further incite the development of the market. However, the stringent quality regulations for in-flight meals are expected to dampen the growth of the market. In-flight food is subjected to the approval of food quality and safety by stringent bodies, thus hampering the growth of the market.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Browse Summary of This Research:
In-flight Meal Services Market Report Focus on:
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Rising Number of Tourists to Boost Market in North America
The market in North America is expected to hold the largest share owing tothe increasing number of tourists traveling via airlines. The rising disposable income is expected to contribute significantly to the growth of the North American countries. Europe is expected to expand radically during the forecast period owing to the increasing demand for healthy and organic meals on flights. The increasing partnerships, collaborations, acquisitions among airlines are expected to boost the market in the region. For instance, In December 2019, gate group acquired European operations of Lufthansa Service Holdings and initiated a long-term catering contract with Lufthansa, including main hubs in Frankfurt and Munich.
The Report Lists the Key Companies in the In-flight Meal Services Market:
- LSG Lufthansa Service Holding AG
- Dubai National Air Transport Association (dnata)
- Gate group
- Ambassador’s Sky Chef
- Perth In-flight Catering
- Newrest Group International S.A.S
- Do & Co.
- Flying Food Group LLC
- Saudi Airlines Catering Company
- Royal In-Flight Catering
February 2020: gate group company, Gate Gourmet, announced it has expanded its reach across Asia with the launch of services in Indonesia. The company will initiate with the introduction of airline catering services at the holiday island in Bali, which will act as a catalyst for establishing further in-flight services across the country.
Inquire Before Buying This Report:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune - 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Connect us via Social Media Channels:
Company Press Release
- Food Spreads Market Size, Growth Insight, Share, Emerging Technologies, Share, Competitive And Forecast To 2027
- Food Ingredients Market Size, Growth Insight, Share, Trends, Industry Key Players, Regional Forecast To 2027
- Specialty Food Ingredients Market Trends, Share, Growth Insight, Size, Competitive Analysis, Regional And Forecast 2027
- Rtd Beverages Market Movements By Trend Analysis, Growth Status, Revenue Expectation To 2027
- Salad Dressings Market Share Growing Rapidly With Recent Trends, Development, Revenue, Demand And Forecast To 2027
- Pulse Ingredients Market Share Growing Rapidly With Recent Trends, Development, Revenue, Demand And Forecast To 2027
- Nutrition Powder Market Demand, Recent Trends, Size And Share Estimation By 2027