Lab Automation in Genomics Market Size, Share 2021: Industry Growth, Demand, Emerging Technologies, Sales Revenue, Key Players Analysis, Development Status, Opportunity Assessment and Industry Expansion Strategies 2024
Posted on Aug 2 2021 9:48 AM
"Lab Automation in Genomics Market 2021-2024 presents detailed competitive analysis including the market Share, Size, Future scope. This study categorizes the global Health and Safety Products breakdown data by manufacturers, region, type and applications, also analyzes the market drivers, opportunities and challenges. Lab Automation in Genomics Market Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry."
Global "Lab Automation in Genomics Market" (2021-2024) report presents a point by point analysis of the key trends, opportunities, challenges, and growth drivers of the market. Lab Automation in Genomics Market research report states Scenario by Region/Country. Lab Automation in Genomics market is expected to develop at a very crucial CAGR in the destiny duration because the scope and its applications are growing spectacularly worldwide. Lab Automation in Genomics Market sort data by Segment by Type, Application and Marketing Channel. Lab Automation in Genomics Market report states Market investment scenario by market share, market growth (value and volume).
Get a sample PDF of the report at - https://www.researchreportsworld.com/enquiry/request-sample/14352787
List of TOP KEY PLAYERS in Lab Automation in Genomics Market Report are -
● Thermo Fisher Scientific
● Hudson Robotics
● Becton Dickinson
● Synchron Lab Automation
● Agilent Technologies
● Siemens Healthineers AG
● Tecan Group Ltd
● Honeywell International
● Eppendorf AG
"Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on the In Memory Computing industry."
COVID-19 Impact on Market:
The recent COVID-19 outbreak first began in Wuhan (China) in December 2019, and since then, it has spread around the globe at a fast pace. China, Italy, Iran, Spain, the Republic of Korea, France, Germany, and the US are among the worst-affected countries in terms of positive cases and reported deaths, as of March 2020. The COVID-19 outbreak has affected economies and industries in various countries due to lockdowns, travel bans, and business shutdowns. The global food and beverage industry is one of the major industries facing serious disruptions such as supply chain breaks, technology events cancellations, and office shutdowns as a result of this outbreak. China is the global manufacturing hub, with the presence of and the largest raw material suppliers. The overall market break down due to COVID-19 is also affecting the growth of the bacon market due to shutting down of factories, obstacle in supply chain, and downturn in world economy.
TO KNOW HOW COVID-19 PANDEMIC WILL IMPACT Lab Automation in Genomics MARKET/INDUSTRY- REQUEST A SAMPLE COPY OF THE REPORT- https://www.researchreportsworld.com/enquiry/request-covid19/14352787
The lab automation in genomics market is expected to register a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period 2019-2024. Apart from reducing mundane repetitive tasks, the market for laboratory automation is also driven by the need for consistency in quality. Because the cost of an error is very high in a scientific paper, developing a drug, or samples testing.
- The emergence of robotics and automation has majorly transformed a typical workday of scientists around the world. With the advent of automation techniques, scientists are now capable of setting up, running and analyzing the results of an experiment in a fraction of the time. In today's world, gaining maximum efficiency out of every process, including the R & D labs, is a major factor driving the market ahead.
- Automation of routine laboratory procedures, by the use of dedicated work stations and software to program instruments, allows scientists and technicians to think creatively about the implications of their experiments and to design effective follow-up projects or develop alternative approaches to their work instead of spending their time doing repetitive tedious tasks.
- Genome analysis involves nucleic acid purification, amplification, labeling and signal detection (specific reaction, separation and signal counting). Implementation of laboratory automation in genomics enables the laboratory to standardize sample processing and analysis. Furthermore, implementation of automated liquid handlers reduces the risk of sample misplacement.
Scope of the Report:
Genomics is the study of whole genomes of organisms and incorporates elements from genetics. Genomics uses a combination of recombinant DNA, DNA sequencing methods, and bioinformatics to sequence, assemble, and analyze the structure and function of genomes.
Key Market Trends:
Automated Liquid Handlers to Witness High Growth
- Cross contamination is a major problem in the genomics laboratory which can be avoided by implementing automated systems to manage the reagents and reaction mixtures.
- It is believed that taking out human intervention helps in achieving more consistency. Many technological advances have been made in the molding of plastics that has reduced the volumes of reagents used and also has enabled the handling of smaller liquid volumes easy. These advancements have worked in favor of the development of micro and nano-litre plates to fit in with the automated liquid handling equipment.
- Leading companies have set the benchmark for the development of automated liquid handlers, and are constantly investing in developing premium products to increase the productivity of the process.
- According to the Robotics Industries Association, the life science sector has the third highest growth in industrial robots in term of automated liquid handlers, automated plate handlers, robotic arms & others to meet up the demand
North America Occupies the Largest Market Share
- The lab automation market landscape in the North American region is extremely dynamic with many mergers and acquisitions happening in the market. Over the past few years, the Canadian economy has also witnessed positive growth of the market. As the Canadian economy is economically more stable, the profits margins were more visible.
- With the increasing labor costs in the United States, the need for a cheaper and viable alternative to provide sustainable long-term benefits has emerged. With the advantages like improvement in the operational efficiency at a lower cost, it is the primary factor driving the market in the North American region.
- The major demand for the laboratory automation solutions in the North American region is primarily rising with the increasing number of investments in research and innovation by the government. With the presence of large pharmaceutical companies with R&D labs in the region, and lab automation solutions adoption by hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, the market is expected to grow further.
The lab automation in genomics market is a highly competitive market owing to the presence of many small and big players exporting products to many countries. The market is moderately concentrated and the key strategies adopted by the major players are technological advancement in the product and mergers and acquisition. Some of the major players in the market are Thermo Fisher Scientific, Becton Dickinson, Siemens Healthineers AG, Tecan Group Ltd among others.
- May 2019 - Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., the world leader in serving science, entered into a definitive agreement to acquire a drug substance manufacturing site in Cork, Ireland, from GlaxoSmithKline plc for approximately â¬90 million.
- May 2019 - Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., announced that it has completed the acquisition of Brammer Bio, a leader in viral vector manufacturing for gene and cell therapies, for approximately $1.7 billion.
Global Lab Automation in Genomics Market Segmentation by Types, By Applications and by Region:
Global Lab Automation in Genomics market is analyses and market size information is provided by regions (countries). Segment by Application, the Lab Automation in Genomics market is segmented into United States, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India and Rest of World. The report includes region-wise market size for the period 2021-2024. It also includes market size and forecast by players, by Type, and by Application segment in terms of sales and revenue for the period 2021-2024.
Enquire before purchasing this report - https://www.researchreportsworld.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14352787
Lab Automation in Genomics Market Segment by Region:● North America [U.S., Canada, Mexico]
● Europe [Germany, UK, France, Russia, Italy, Rest of Europe]
● Asia-Pacific [China, India, Japan, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific]
● South America [Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America]
● Middle East & Africa [GCC, North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa]
Reasons to Purchase this Report:● The report analyses how the stringent emission control norms will drive the global Lab Automation in Genomics market.
● Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
● Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market.
● Study on the regions that are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period.
● Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
● 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
● Identify the current and future prospects of the global marine composite market in the developed and emerging markets
● Information of the segment that is expected to dominate the market
● Identify the region that is expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) - https://www.researchreportsworld.com/purchase/14352787
Major Points from Table of Contents:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Driving Digital Transformation For Laboratories With IoT
4.3.2 Effective Management of the Huge Amount of Data Generated
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Expensive Initial Setup
4.5 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Force Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Equipment
5.1.1 Automated Liquid Handlers
5.1.2 Automated Plate Handlers
5.1.3 Robotic Arms
5.1.4 Automated Storage & Retrieval Systems (AS/RS)
5.1.5 Vision Systems
5.2.1 North America
5.2.4 Rest of the World
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Thermo Fisher Scientific
6.1.3 Hudson Robotics
6.1.4 Becton Dickinson
6.1.5 Synchron Lab Automation
6.1.6 Agilent Technologies
6.1.7 Siemens Healthineers AG
6.1.8 Tecan Group Ltd
6.1.10 Honeywell International
6.1.11 Eppendorf AG
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
. . . Continued
Browse complete table of contents at - https://www.researchreportsworld.com/TOC/14352787
Research Reports World is the credible source for gaining the market reports that will provide you with the lead your business needs. At Research Reports World, our objective is providing a platform for many top-notch market research firms worldwide to publish their research reports, as well as helping the decision makers in finding most suitable market research solutions under one roof. Our aim is to provide the best solution that matches the exact customer requirements. This drives us to provide you with custom or syndicated research reports.
Name: Ajay More
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1424 253 0807/ UK +44 203 239 8187
Our Other Reports:
Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) Market 2021-Industry Size, Share, Growth Factors, Top Leaders, Development Strategy, Future Trends, Historical Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Regional Forecast 2023
Mr. Ajay More
US +1424 253 0807
UK +44 203 239 8187
Company Press Release
- Flavors & Fragrances Market 2021 Global Share, Growth, Size, Opportunities, Trends, Regional Overview, Leading Company Analysis, And Key Country Forecast To 2026
- Steel Market Size 2021, Share, Industry Growing Rapidly With Recent Demand, Trends, Development, Revenue And Forecast To 2026
- L-valine Market Analysis 2021, Future Growth, Global Survey, In-depth Share Analysis, Key Findings, Company Profiles, Comprehensive Analysis, Development Strategy, Emerging Technologies, Trends And Forecast By Regions
- Alternators Market Trends 2021, Global Industry Share, Size, Global Industry Analysis, Key Market Growth Analysis, Segments, Emerging Technologies, Opportunity And Forecast 2021 To 2026
- Screw Pumps Market Size 2021, Market Share, Industry Analysis By Future Demand, Top Key-players, Opportunities, Revenue And Growth Rate Through 2026
- Vehicle Lift Market Size 2021, Share Industry Growing Rapidly With Recent Demand, Trends, Development, Revenue And Forecast To 2026
- Pvc Hose Market Growth 2021 Global Industry Size, Recent Trends, Demand And Share Estimation By 2026 With Top Players