Machine Tools Market to Witness Robust Growth Expansion by 2027
Posted on Sep 28 2022 2:01 PM
"Machine Tools Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Technology (Conventional, CNC), By Product (Metal Cutting, Metal Forming), By Application (Automotive, General Machinery, Precision Machinery, Transport Machinery, & Others), and Regional Forecast, 2021-2028 "
According to the latest report, titled “Machine Tools Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast’ the India facility management market is expected to exhibit a Huge CAGR during the Forecast Period. The Machine Tools Market is projected to grow from USD 113.26 billion in 2021 to USD 164.92 billion in 2028 at a CAGR of 5.5% during the 2021-2028 period.
This COVID-19 analysis of the report includes COVID-19 IMPACT on the production and, demand, supply chain. This report provides a detailed historical analysis of the global Machine Tools Market by region/country and subsectors. The report covers the revenue, sales volume, price, historical growth, and future perspectives in the Machine Tools Market.
Get Free Sample PDF Copy of This Report -
A few top players in the industry are-
- Yamazaki Mazak Corporation (Aichi, Japan)
- Doosan Machine Tools Co., Ltd. (Seoul, Korea)
- Trumpf (Ditzingen, Germany)
- Amada Machine Tools Co., Ltd (Kanagawa, Japan)
- JTEKT Corporation (Nagoya, Japan)
- MAG IAS GmbH (Wurttemberg, Germany)
- Schuler AG (Goppingen, Germany)
- Makino (Tokyo, Japan)
- Hyundai WIA (Gyeongsangnam-do, Korea)
- Komatsu Ltd. (Tokyo, Japan)
- Okuma Corporation (Aichi, Japan)
- FANUC Corporation (Yamanashi Prefecture, Japan)
- Haas Automation Inc. (California, U.S)
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Machine Tool Co., Ltd. (Tokyo, Japan)
The report gives a precise view of the future perspective and present market demands. The report also includes facts and statistics, tables & figures referred to in this report for strategic planning which leads to the success of the organizations. In this market report, the market share that various manufacturers hold in the global Machine Tools Market and the market concentration is described in the report.
On the basis of Geography, the Global Machine Tools Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW). North America is expected to hold a considerable share in the global Machine Tools Market. Due to increasing investment for research and development process and adoption of solutions in the region whereas Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at a faster pace during the forecasted period.
The growing number of Machine Tools Market players across regions is expected to drive market growth further. Moreover, increasing investments by prominent vendors in product capabilities and business expansion is expected to fuel the market during the study period. Many market players are finding lucrative opportunities in emerging economies like China and India, where the large populations are coupled with new innovations in numerous industries.
For more inquiry contact our professional research team:
Precision Engineering Segment Procured 14.9% Share in 2020: Fortune Business Insights™
Based on the technology, the market is divided into computerized numerical control (CNC) and conventional. By products, it is segregated into metal cutting and metal forming. Based on the application, it is fragmented into automotive, general machinery, precision engineering, transport machinery, and others. Out of these, the precision engineering segment generated 14.9% in terms of the machine tools market share in 2020. This growth is attributable to the high demand from a wide range of industries, such as marine, medical, and semiconductors.
The report delivers an elaborate assessment of numerous customers’ journeys related to the industry, regions, and segments. At the same time, it provides multiple customer impressions about machine tools and their utilization. The analysis takes a closer look at their fears and pain points across various customer touch points. The business intelligence and consultation solutions would aid interested stakeholders, such as chief experience officers to define customer experience maps catered to their requirements. They can refine customer experience and engagement with their own brands.
An overview of the Machine Tools Market’s regional outlook:
The market is divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa (MEA). North America is further subdivided into countries such as the United States and Canada. The Europe region is further divided into the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Russia, and the Rest of Europe. China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, South East Asia, and the rest of Asia Pacific are subdivided into Asia Pacific. The Latin America region is separated into Brazil, Mexico, and the rest of Latin America, whereas the MEA region is divided into GCC, Turkey, South Africa, and the rest of MEA.
Drivers & Restraints-
Increasing Shift of Manufacturers towards Additive Manufacturing to Aid Growth
The increasing additive manufacturing activities across the globe is anticipated to propel the machine tools market growth in the upcoming years. Nowadays, manufacturers are inclining towards rapid and cost-effective production processes. It is further leading to the higher usage of additive manufacturing. However, frequent and unexpected changes in social, political, and economic circumstances of a specific country may obstruct the demand for these tools.
Governmental Campaigns to Promote Manufacturing Sector will Favor Growth in Asia Pacific
Regionally, Asia Pacific held USD 58.83 billion in 2020 in terms of revenue. The rising government initiatives to enhance a large number of industries would drive growth in this region. The ‘Make in India’ campaign, for instance, is aimed to provide tax benefits and foreign direct investments (FDI) to the manufacturing sector in the country. China is expected to showcase the highest growth in the forthcoming years on account of the expansion of the manufacturing sector. In North America, on the other hand, the market is likely to exhibit a considerable growth for machine tools fueled by the surging R&D activities occurring in the U.S.
- What is the driving factor for the growth of the Machine Tools Market?
- How will the COVID-19 pandemic impact the demand and consumption of the Machine Tools Market?
- What is the major application area of the Machine Tools Market?
- Who are the Machine Tools Market manufacturers across the globe?
- Which geographical location is dominant in the Machine Tools Market?
- Which are the top industry players in the Machine Tools Market?
Ask for Customization:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd. 9th Floor,
Icon Tower, Baner - Mahalunge Road,
Baner, Pune-411045, Maharashtra, India.
Phone:US:+1 424 253 0390,UK: +44 2071 939123,APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Company Press Release
- Solar Freezer Market 2020 Size And Share That Value Expected To Reach Usd 346.1 Million | Growing At Cagr Of Striking In | Forecast To 2028
- Hvac Electronically Commutated Motor Market 2020 Size And Share That Value Expected To Reach Usd 7.10 Billion | Growing At Cagr Of Striking In | Forecast To 2028
- Oil And Gas Drill Bit Market 2018 Size And Share That Value Expected To Reach Usd 3.62 Billion | Growing At Cagr Of Striking In | Forecast To 2026
- Inverter Duty Motor Market 2018 Size And Share That Value Expected To Reach Usd 3.43 Billion | Growing At Cagr Of Striking In | Forecast To 2026
- Power Plant Boiler Market 2020 Size And Share That Value Expected To Reach Usd 19.41 Billion | Growing At Cagr Of Striking In | Forecast To 2028