Maritime Surveillance and Intervention Market Global Industry Trends, Share, Growth Insight, Size, Competitive Analysis, Statistics, Regional, And Global Forecast To 2027
Posted on Jan 22 2021 8:37 AM
"Key companies covered are Yaltes, Indra Sistemas, S.A., Raytheon Technologies Corporation, Saab AB, Elbit Systems Ltd., Furuno Electric Co., Ltd., Bharat Electronics Limited, Dassault Aviation SA, Naval Group, Kongsberg Gruppen ASA, SRT Marine Systems plc, and more players profiled. "
The global ''maritime surveillance'' and Intervention Market is likely to gain traction from their increasing usage by the coastline law enforcement teams to detect lockdown violators amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. This information is given by Fortune Business Insights™ in a new report, titled, “Maritime Surveillance and Intervention Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By System (Detectors, Combat Management System, Surveillance and Tracking, Geographic Information System (GIS), and Others), By Services (Risk Assessment and Investigation, Maintenance and Support, Security Management, and Others), By Application (Port and Critical Infrastructure Facility, Vessel Security, Coastal Surveillance, and Search and Rescue), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027.” The report further states that the MSI market size was USD 18.80 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 33.76 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 9.86% during the forecast period.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis:
The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has created huge losses for a wide range of industries. Some of them have resumed their operations by keeping in mind reduced workforce and social distancing measures. Most of the companies have implemented work-from-home initiatives to prevent the spread of this deadly virus. Our reports would provide detailed information regarding the effects of the pandemic on every market. You can choose the right strategy to gain business confidence.
Get Sample PDF Brochure with the “Short-Term and Long-Term Impact of COVID-19” on this Industry,
Study Period: 2016-2027
Base Year: 2019
Forecast Period: 2020-2027
Historical Period: 2016-2018
Fortune Business Insights™ lists out the names of all the MSI solutions providers operating in the global market. They are as follows:
- Yaltes (Turkey)
- Indra Sistemas, S.A. (Spain)
- Raytheon Technologies Corporation (United States)
- Saab AB (Sweden)
- Elbit Systems Ltd. (Israel)
- Furuno Electric Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Bharat Electronics Limited (Bengaluru)
- Dassault Aviation SA (France)
- Naval Group (France)
- Kongsberg Gruppen ASA (Norway)
- SRT Marine Systems plc (United Kingdom)
Key Points Covered:
- Business Opportunities
- Commerce Challenges
- Demand Insights
- CAGR Values
- Historic Analysis
- Detailed Segmentation
- Top Companies Data
- Market Size
- Supply Trend
- Target Audience
- Key Geographies
Drivers & Restraints-
Increasing Rate of Ocean Crimes to Boost Growth
The rising ocean trade worldwide is persistently increasing maritime traffic. This type of trade is considered to be highly preferred and the most established form of cargo export and import as it is capable of carrying heavyweight goods. The presence of several trader vessels in the sea has given rise to seaway transportation, thereby surging the rate of ocean crimes across the globe. To prevent smuggling, illegal immigration, and piracy, many organizations are rapidly adopting MSI solutions. However, the requirement of high cost to develop advanced MSI systems may hamper the maritime surveillance and intervention market growth in the coming years.
Vessel Security Segment to Grow Rapidly Owing to Rising Cargo Vessels for Sea Trade
Based on application, the market is segregated into coastal surveillance, vessel security, port and critical infrastructure facility, and others. Out of these, the coastal surveillance generated 37.00% maritime surveillance and intervention market share in 2019. The vessel security segment is expected to showcase the fastest growth in the near future owing to the surging number of cargo vessels for sea trade. Therefore, to protect the vessels from cyber-attacks and terrorist attacks, the demand for MSI systems is increasing in this segment.
North America to Dominate Fueled by High Demand for MSI Solutions in Canada
Regionally, North America held USD 5.83 billion in terms of revenue in 2019. The region is set to retain its dominant position throughout the forthcoming years backed by the increasing usage of state-of-the-art MSI systems for improving the protection measures of coastline operations. Canada possesses around 202,080 kilometers of coastline and it’s considered to be the longest worldwide. Hence, the marine industry in the country is anticipated to exhibit high demand for maritime surveillance and intervention solutions.
Asia Pacific, on the other hand, is set to showcase the fastest growth in the near future because of the increasing number of maritime activities in the developing countries, such as China and India. China’s maximum amount of trade is carried out through sea transport. Thus, the country is expected to adopt MSI solutions at a fast pace.
Order a Complete Research Report:
Key Players Focus on Launching New Solutions to Intensify Competition
The market is fragmented in nature with the presence of a large number of prominent companies. They are mainly trying to gain a competitive edge by launching new solutions equipped with advanced technologies.
Key Questions Answered:
Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
What are the key demands and trends shaping the market?
What are the key opportunities in the market?
What are the key companies operating in the market?
Which company accounted for the highest market share?
What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth?
Maritime Surveillance and Intervention market report Focus on:
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Browse Detailed Research Insights with Table of Content:
Table of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Key Industry Developments – Key Contracts & Agreements, Mergers, Acquisitions and Partnerships
- Latest technological Advancements
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Qualitative Insights
- Impact of COVID-19 on the Maritime Surveillance and Intervention Market
- Supply Chain Challenges
- Steps Taken by the Industry/Government/Companies to Overcome the Impact
- Key Developments in the Industry in Response to COVID-19
- Potential Opportunities due to COVID-19 Outbreak
- Global Maritime Surveillance and Intervention Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2016–2027
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By System
- Combat Management Systems
- Surveillance and Tracking
- Geographic Information System (GIS)
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Services
- Risk Assessment and Investigation
- Maintenance and Support
- Security Management
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
- Port and Critical Infrastructure Facility
- Vessel Security
- Coastal Surveillance
- Search and Rescue
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
- North America
- Asia pacific
- Rest of the World
Below are two of the latest industry developments:
- February 2020: Bharat Electronics Limited is planning to set up 5 command and control centres and 38 more radar stations along the Indian Coast Guard (ICG) to strengthen India’s maritime security.
- June 2019: Dassault Aviation SA signed a contract with the French Armed Force Minister to deliver seven Falcon 2000LXS aircraft maritime intervention and surveillance applications.
Have a Look at Related Research Insights:
Explosive Trace Detection Market 2020: Detailed Analysis of Current Industry Figures with Top Countries Data, Market Size, Forecasts Growth and Emerging Trends 2020-2027| Fortune Business Insights™
Uav Flight Training And Simulation Market Size, Share: Global Key Findings, Industry Demand, Regional Analysis, Key Players Profiles, Future Prospects and Forecasts to 2027| Fortune Business Insights™
Narcotics Scanner Market: How to Leverage on Technology During Covid19 Crisis? Fortune Business Insights
Air Freight Software Market Size 2020 With Top Countries Data, Industry Analysis by Regions, Share, Revenue, Prominent Players, Development Strategy, Business Prospect and Forecast to 2027| Fortune Business Insights™
Smart Weapons Market Outlook 2027: Top Companies, Trends, Growth Factors Details by Regions, Types, and Applications| Fortune Business Insights™
Get your Customized Research Report:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™, we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune - 411045, Maharashtra, India.
Email: [email protected]
Fortune Business Insights™
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Read Press Release:
Company Press Release
- Red Meat Market Size By Global Major Companies Profile, Competitive Landscape And Key Regions 2026
- Mezcal Market Outlook 2026: Top Companies, Trends, Growth Factors Details By Regions, Types, And Applications
- Meat Snacks Market Size Report, Trend, Covid19 Impact, Industry Outlook, Derive Growth, Share, Revenue Forecast To 2026
- Self-adhesive Labels Market Trends, Size And Share Estimation By 2027
- Acetic Acid Market Analysis, Company Profiles, Competitive Landscape And Key Regions Analysis Available Forecast To 2027
- Cold Brew Coffee Market Size, Share, Covid-19 Impact, New Technological Advancements And Geographical Forecast Till 2026
- Ethyl Acetate Market Analysis By Key Players, Share, Revenue, Trends, Organizations Size, Growth, Opportunities, And Regional Forecast To 2027