Final Report will add an analysis of the impact of the Russia-Ukraine War and COVID-19 on the Mobile Anti-Malware industry.
Global "Mobile Anti-Malware Market" research [Detailed Valuation Report 2023] allows assessment of the factors influencing the Mobile Anti-Malware Market. Analysts have analyzed the nature of development, investments in research and development, changing consumption patterns, and a growing number of applications. In addition, analysts have also evaluated the changing economics around the Mobile Anti-Malware Market that is likely to affect its course. This Mobile Anti-Malware Market research report is the result of a comprehensive primary and secondary research effort into the Mobile Anti-Malware market. It provides a thorough overview of the market's current and future objectives, along with a competitive analysis of the industry, broken down by application, type, and regional trends. It also provides a detailed overview of the past and present performance of leading companies.
Get a sample PDF of the report at -https://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/request-sample/12347033
“According to Our Latest Research Report on the Global Mobile Anti-Malware Market reveals that the industry is experiencing substantial growth worldwide. The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the market's current size, trends, share, and economic analysis, as well as a forecast for the year up to 2030” ASK FOR A SAMPLE REPORT
A variety of methodologies and analyses are used in the research to ensure accurate and comprehensive information about the Mobile Anti-Malware Market.The key factors of Mobile Anti-Malware market report such as market size, revenue analysis, market value, and quantity are explained. This study analyses market maturity analysis, concentration, and scope of development across the region. Players can use the accurate market facts and figures and statistical studies provided in the report to understand the current and future growth of the global Mobile Anti-Malware market. Global Mobile Anti-Malware Market research report 2023 has been prepared by experienced and knowledgeable market analysts and researchers. It is a phenomenal compilation of important studies that explore the competitive landscape, segmentation, geographical expansion, and revenue, production, and consumption growth of the global Mobile Anti-Malware market.
Get a Sample Copy of the Mobile Anti-Malware Market Report 2023
The Mobile Anti-Malware market was valued at USD 3.42 billion in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 17.9Percent during the forecast period (2018 - 2023), to reach USD 9.20 billion by 2023. Anti-Malware prevents mobile devices from various malwares such as adware, spyware, Trojans, and various others. This solution is used in mobile devices such as phones, tablets, and various others. The scope of our study is geographically limited to North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Over the past decade, malware has been the most significant risk for mobile users. Trojans are hard to identify, and boast a variety of capabilities, and have been prevalent among cybercriminals. Also, adoption of smart phones is quickly outpacing other home gadgets. It is estimated that more than six billion cell phones will be active on the planet by 2020. Furthermore, a growth in BYOD initiatives across enterprises, which allows users to use their mobile devices for the official purposes has emerged as a challenge for the cyber security officials, as theft of the official data through malware campaigns can be catastrophic for both the employee as well as the organization. Thus, the proliferation of BYOD trend acts as driver for the mobile anti-malware market. However, lack of awareness about such solutions can act as a challenge to this market.
Rising Demand in Android Based OS Devices to Augment the Market Growth
Malware campaigns have targeted users on the Google Play stores almost since its inception. From the very first banking Trojan, dubbed Droid09, to the latest ad-click fraud/Bitcoin-mining latent apps, plague the store week after week. A rise in the number of infected devices in recent years, which now typically can reach into the millions as we discover new aggressive campaigns has brought Google Play store under siege. Android remains the prominent target as both regarding numbers of users and AndroidÃ¢â¬â¢s more open and adaptable platform continue to make it more vulnerable to malware attackers who frequently try to get their wares into the phone through both the official store, and third-party app stores.
Asia-Pacific Expected to Adopt Anti-Malware Solutions at a Rapid Pace
Asia-Pacific is the region with the highest number of smartphone devices, boasting of a whopping 1.3 billion smartphones. This high number of mobile devices certainly increases malware threats. For instance, a threat report from Trend Micro said more than 47 million malicious mobile apps were downloaded by users in Asia-Pacific in the first half of 2017. Comparatively, users in EMEA downloaded 30 million such apps, and the numbers were even lower in North America (8 million) and Latin America (6 million). Moreover, governments in the region have stepped up and have started warning clients regarding such malware attacks while doing tasks such as mobile banking. In 2018, a new malware distributed through DNS method is targeting Android smartphones, particularly those in Asia. The malicious bug, Ã¢â¬ÅRoaming MantisÃ¢â¬ can steal usersÃ¢â¬â¢ credentials and allow attackers to take complete control over the device. As the campaigns evolve and pose challenges to other OS devices also, the demand for anti-malware solutions is expected to increase.
Key Developments in Mobile Anti-Malware Market
September 2017 - Zimperium announced z9 as a mobile anti-malware solution. It is a machine learning-based engine capable of detecting previously unknown mobile malware on-device without the delays and risks of cloud-based lookups.
September 2017 - Singapore based telecom operator M1 unveiled a service to help smartphone users protect their devices against malware.
Major Players: AO KASPERSKY LAB, AVAST SOFTWARE S.R.O., BITDEFENDER, LOOKOUT, INC., MALWAREBYTES CORPORATION INC., MCAFEE, INC., SOPHOS LTD. and SYMANTEC CORPORATION, amongst others.
Reasons to Purchase Mobile Anti-Malware Market Report
Current and future adoption outlook of mobile anti-malware in the developed and emerging markets
Analysing various perspectives of the market with the help of PorterÃ¢â¬â¢s five forces analysis
The operating system that is expected to dominate the market
Regions that are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period
Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel)
Customization of the Report
This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs
Inquire or Share Your Questions If Any before Purchasing This Report – https://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12347033
Geographic Segmentation: -
- North America (USA, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Russia, Italy, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia, Rest of South America)
- The Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Global Mobile Anti-Malware Market Report Crucial Points Which Helps to Give You Better Findings?
- Market Projections: Project the value and sales volume of the Mobile Anti-Malware market between 2018 and 2030.
- Market Developments: Trends, prospects, challenges, and risks in the Mobile Anti-Malware market
- Macroeconomic factors: The effects of the Russia-Ukraine war and inflation rates worldwide on the Mobile Anti-Malware market.
- Segment Market Analysis: Assessment of the Mobile Anti-Malware market's value and sales volume segregated by type and application over the period from 2018 to 2030.
- Industry categorization: Mobile Anti-Malware market Circumstances and possibilities in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Country-wise Mobile Anti-Malware market research: Monetary gains and sales quantities of important countries in each regional market.
- Mobile Anti-Malware Market Competitive dynamics and top companies: Review of the sales, pricing, revenue, gross, gross margin, product portfolio, and applications of the top 10-15 players in the market.
- Import-export dynamics: Mobile Anti-Malware market import and export volumes in primary regions.
- Mobile Anti-Malware Industry Logistics: Study of the Mobile Anti-Malware market's suppliers, raw materials, manufacturing methods, distributors, and end users.
- Mobile Anti-Malware industry policy, regulation, and news analysis.
Key Questions the Report Answers:
- What are the major factors affecting the Mobile Anti-Malware industry in 2023 and beyond?
- Will the Mobile Anti-Malware sector change its approach to air freight and adopt that seen in the sector?
- How will key trends impact various Mobile Anti-Malware logistics segments?
- How has Covid-19 impacted Mobile Anti-Malware market logistics market size? And how has each region been impacted during the course of 2020?
- What impact will a shift to a Circular Economy have on global trade?
- What strategies and technologies are the top Mobile Anti-Malware manufacturers adopting in response to the challenges faced within the industry?
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user licence) - https://www.marketreportsworld.com/purchase/12347033
Some Major Points from TOC:-
1.1 Research Phases
1.2 Study Deliverables
1.3 Scope of the Report
2. Executive Summary
3. Mobile Anti-Malware Market Insights
3.1 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.2 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.2.5 Degree of Competition
3.3 Price Analysis
4. Mobile Anti-Malware Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis (Market Size, Growth & Forecast)
5.1 By Product Type
5.2 By Application
5.3 By End-user Industry
6. Regional Market Analysis
6.1 Production Analysis
6.1.4 Democratic Republic of Congo
6.2 Consumption Analysis (Market Size, Growth and Forecast)
22.214.171.124 South Korea
126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific
6.2.2 North America
188.8.131.52 United States
184.108.40.206 Rest of North America
220.127.116.11 United Kingdom
18.104.22.168 Rest of Europe
6.2.4 South America
22.214.171.124 Rest of South America
6.2.5 Middle East & Africa
126.96.36.199 South Africa
188.8.131.52 Rest of Middle East & Africa
7. Future of the Market
8. Competitive Landscape
8.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
8.2 Market Share Analysis
8.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
9. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, Products & Services, and Recent Developments)
Get a Sample Copy of the Mobile Anti-Malware Market Report 2023
Market Reports World
US – (+1) 424 253 0946
UK - (+44) 203 239 8187
Email: [email protected]