Power Electronics Market Share, Growth 2021 Global Industry Size, Future Trends, Growth Key Factors, Demand, Sales & Income, Manufacture Players, Application, Scope, and Opportunities Analysis by Outlook-2024
Posted on Aug 2 2021 9:48 AM
"Power Electronics Market Growth 2021-2024 Global Industry research report presents you analysis of market size, share, and growth, trends, and cost structure, statistical and comprehensive data of the global market. Power Electronics Market Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry."
Global "Power Electronics Market" (2021-2024) Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Global Power Electronics industry. Moreover, research report categorizes the global Power Electronics market by top players/brands, region, type and end user. This report also studies the global Power Electronics market status, competition landscape, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, sales channels and distributors. Regionally, this report categorizes the production, apparent consumption, export and import of Power Electronics in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia and India.
Get a sample PDF of the report at - https://www.researchreportsworld.com/enquiry/request-sample/14352757
List of TOP KEY PLAYERS in Power Electronics Market Report are -
● ABB Ltd.
● Delta Electronics
● Fuji Electric Co.
● Gresham Power Electronics
● Renesas Electronics Corporation
● Scientech Technologies Pvt.
● ST Microelectronics NV
● Texas Instruments Incorporated
● Toshiba International Corporation
● Veeco Instruments Inc.
● XP Power Limited
"Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on the In Memory Computing industry."
COVID-19 Impact on Market:
The recent COVID-19 outbreak first began in Wuhan (China) in December 2019, and since then, it has spread around the globe at a fast pace. China, Italy, Iran, Spain, the Republic of Korea, France, Germany, and the US are among the worst-affected countries in terms of positive cases and reported deaths, as of March 2020. The COVID-19 outbreak has affected economies and industries in various countries due to lockdowns, travel bans, and business shutdowns. The global food and beverage industry is one of the major industries facing serious disruptions such as supply chain breaks, technology events cancellations, and office shutdowns as a result of this outbreak. China is the global manufacturing hub, with the presence of and the largest raw material suppliers. The overall market break down due to COVID-19 is also affecting the growth of the bacon market due to shutting down of factories, obstacle in supply chain, and downturn in world economy.
TO KNOW HOW COVID-19 PANDEMIC WILL IMPACT Power Electronics MARKET/INDUSTRY- REQUEST A SAMPLE COPY OF THE REPORT- https://www.researchreportsworld.com/enquiry/request-covid19/14352757
The power electronics market is anticipated to witness a CAGR of 5.0% over the forecast period of 2019 - 2024. Advancement in the technology that enables the internet of things, semiconductor technology, and nanotechnology fields is expected to drive the market for power electronics in the coming years. AI-powered integrated circuits, energy management systems, SCADA technology, and micro-electromechanical system (MEMS) are all recent application areas of power electronics systems.
- Advancement in energy infrastructure, generation of renewable energy, and energy efficient portable electronics components are driving the market at a higher rate. Vendors in the market are keen to offer power electronics solutions in multiple industries such as automotive, aerospace & defense, consumer electronics, energy & power, medical, transportation, and many others.
- Moreover, to reciprocate demand for energy-efficient power architectures, vendors like Veeco Instruments Inc. provides GaN-on-Si technology power device with the higher switching speed and circuit efficiency.
Scope of the Report:
Power electronics is the power management from one system to another through various components such as capacitors, inductors, and other semiconductor devices. The products and devices that are ready for the use for the end-users are covered in the study. Moreover, power electronics is the integration of energy, control systems, and electronic devices.
Key Market Trends:
Surge in Demand for Power Electronics in Automotive Industry
- Integration of advanced driver assistance, safety, and convenience systems in almost all automotive vehicles will be the major factor boosting the demand for power electronics in the automotive sector. Also, the increase in the sale of electric and hybrid vehicles will considerably help the market to grow over the forecast period. Hybrid electric vehicles have already gathered a huge momentum globally, especially from the European and North American countries. This popularity of hybrid technology will help the growth of the power electronics market to a reasonable extent.
- The dominance of electrics and electronics in these vehicles will constitute the bulk of the share in the power electronics industry. Further, power electronics systems in electric vehicles and multiplexed bus systems with distributed power integrated circuits for control of lights, motors, and air conditioning, is also transforming the automotive sector.
Asia-Pacific Expected to Record Significant Growth Over the Forecast Period
- With the presence of many niche electronics OEMs and their suppliers in countries like China, Taiwan, South Korea, India, and Japan, the Asia-Pacific region is expected to experience the highest growth rate in the global power electronics market. With China surpassing every other country in renewable energy generation in the future, power electronics vendors are undergoing aggressive marketing strategies to capture the Chinese market in the coming years.
- However, North America and Europeâs strong financial position enables them to invest heavily in power and electronics technologies. Therefore, the regions have been witnessing a noticeable growth, in the power electronics market. Countries including the US, UK, Germany, and Italy are also significant investors in the global electric vehicle market. Moreover, the region enjoys the presence of several significant vendors in the power electronics market, who are investing greatly in the development of advanced power electronics systems.
The power electronics market is a fragmented one with presence of various global as well as regional players such as Texas Instruments Incorporated, ABB Ltd., Veeco Instruments Inc., Gresham Power Electronics, Scientech Technologies Pvt., XP Power Limited, ST Microelectronics NV, Renesas Electronics Corporation, Toshiba International Corporation, Fuji Electric Co., Ltd., and many others. Most of these players are involved in several strategic developments including mergers, acquisitions, new product launch and market expansion to gain a competitive edge in the global market.
- February 2018: NXP Semiconductors announced the launch of its new IoT-on-a-Chip, which significantly advances the future of edge computing. The scalable offering packs NXPâs ARM-based i.MX applications processor, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth into a much smaller size, thereby offering a broad range of functionality, security, and connectivity to IoT devices.
- January 2018: Punch Powertrain NV acquired Apojee, to expand its R&D capability in the field of power electronicsâ electric and hybrid transmissions technologies.
Global Power Electronics Market Segmentation by Types, By Applications and by Region:
Global Power Electronics market is analyses and market size information is provided by regions (countries). Segment by Application, the Power Electronics market is segmented into United States, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India and Rest of World. The report includes region-wise market size for the period 2021-2024. It also includes market size and forecast by players, by Type, and by Application segment in terms of sales and revenue for the period 2021-2024.
Enquire before purchasing this report - https://www.researchreportsworld.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14352757
Power Electronics Market Segment by Region:● North America [U.S., Canada, Mexico]
● Europe [Germany, UK, France, Russia, Italy, Rest of Europe]
● Asia-Pacific [China, India, Japan, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific]
● South America [Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America]
● Middle East & Africa [GCC, North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa]
Reasons to Purchase this Report:● The report analyses how the stringent emission control norms will drive the global Power Electronics market.
● Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
● Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market.
● Study on the regions that are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period.
● Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
● 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
● Identify the current and future prospects of the global marine composite market in the developed and emerging markets
● Information of the segment that is expected to dominate the market
● Identify the region that is expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) - https://www.researchreportsworld.com/purchase/14352757
Major Points from Table of Contents:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Advancement in Energy Infrastructure
4.3.2 Demand for Energy Efficient Portable Electronics Components
4.3.3 Surge in Demand for Power Electronics in Automotive Industry
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Design Complexity and System Integration
4.5 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Force Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Function
5.1.1 Power Generation & Storage
5.1.2 Sensing & Measurement
5.1.3 Power Management & Distribution
5.1.4 Other Functions
5.2 By End-User Industry
5.2.2 Aerospace & Defence
5.2.3 Consumer Electronics
5.2.4 Energy & Power
5.2.7 Others Industries
5.3.1 North America
5.3.4 Rest of the World
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 ABB Ltd.
6.1.2 Delta Electronics, Inc.
6.1.3 Fuji Electric Co., Ltd.
6.1.4 Gresham Power Electronics
6.1.5 Renesas Electronics Corporation
6.1.6 Scientech Technologies Pvt.
6.1.7 ST Microelectronics NV
6.1.8 Texas Instruments Incorporated
6.1.9 Toshiba International Corporation
6.1.10 Veeco Instruments Inc.
6.1.11 XP Power Limited
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
. . . Continued
Browse complete table of contents at - https://www.researchreportsworld.com/TOC/14352757
Research Reports World is the credible source for gaining the market reports that will provide you with the lead your business needs. At Research Reports World, our objective is providing a platform for many top-notch market research firms worldwide to publish their research reports, as well as helping the decision makers in finding most suitable market research solutions under one roof. Our aim is to provide the best solution that matches the exact customer requirements. This drives us to provide you with custom or syndicated research reports.
Name: Ajay More
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1424 253 0807/ UK +44 203 239 8187
Our Other Reports:
Mr. Ajay More
US +1424 253 0807
UK +44 203 239 8187
Company Press Release
- Biobanking Equipment Market Size 2021, Share, Growth With Recent Trends, Development, Revenue, Demand And Forecast To 2026.
- Global Waste To Energy (wte) Market Size 2021, Market Movements By Trend Analysis, Growth Status And Revenue Expectation To 2026 Research Report.
- Ultraviolet Lamps Market Trend 2021, Size, Industry Growth By Global Major Companies Profile, Competitive Landscape And Key Regions 2026.
- Tactile Switches Market Growth (2021-2026), Size, Industry Growth By Global Major Companies Profile, Competitive Landscape And Key Regions.
- Synchrophasor Market Growth 2021, Size Industry Overview, Key Players Analysis, Emerging Opportunities, Comprehensive Research Study, Competitive Landscape And Potential Of Industry From 2021-2026.
- Solar Silicon Wafer Market Growth 2021, Global Industry Demand, Share, Top Players, Industry Size, Future Growth By 2026.
- Global Solar Photovoltaic Cell Market Size 2021, Market Movements By Trend Analysis, Growth Status And Revenue Expectation To 2026 Research Report.