Pulse Ingredients Market Share Growing Rapidly with Recent Trends, Development, Revenue, Demand and Forecast to 2027
Posted on Sep 26 2021 7:49 AM
"Key Companies Covered in the Pulse Ingredients Market Report are Cosucra Groupe Warcoing S.A., Roquette Frères S.A., Dakota Dry Bean, Inc., Emsland-Starke GmbH, Vestkorn Milling A.S., Ingredion Incorporated, AGT Food and Ingredients Inc., The Scoular Company, Inc., Other Players"
The global pulse ingredients market size is predicted to rise remarkably in the coming years owing to the increasing demand for extruded food products worldwide. Pulse ingredients are finely powdered materials produced from chickpeas, lentils, and quality peas without adding any chemical compounds. Pulse ingredients form a crucial part of the food product range and are also used for aquaculture and as pet food. As per an upcoming report by Fortune Business Insights™ titled, “Pulse Ingredients Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Product Type (Pulse Flour, Pulse protein, Pulse fiber), By Source (Lentil, Green Gram, Peas, Chickpeas, Others) By Application (Food and Beverages, Feed), Others and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026,” the market will grow on account of the increasing production of food and beverage products worldwide.
List of Pulse Ingredients Market Manufacturers include:
- Cosucra Groupe Warcoing S.A.
- Roquette Frères S.A.
- Dakota Dry Bean, Inc.
- Emsland-Starke GmbH
- Vestkorn Milling A.S.
- Ingredion Incorporated
- AGT Food and Ingredients Inc.,
- The Scoular Company, Inc.
- Other Players
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this, too, shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. Some industries are struggling, and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are making continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Get Detailed Analysis on Pulse Ingredients Market Research Report
- A comprehensive overview of the market
- Table of segmentation with details of leading segments and their attributed factors
- Competitive landscape of the market with base and forecast figures, and CAGRs
- List of key players and the major strategies adopted by them to gain a competitive edge in the market.
- Current pulse ingredient market trends, significant industry developments, and other savvy information on the market
Increasing Popularity of Snack Food Items will Propel Growth
The increasing demand for organic food products and pulses is promoting market growth. In addition to that, the increasing demand for convenience food will also drive the market. This, coupled with the long shelf life of pulse ingredients and high nutritional value, will also add impetus to the market in the long run.
However, the high prices of materials used for making pulse ingredients may cause major hindrance to the growth of the market in the long run. Nevertheless, the rising demand for extruded food products and snack food will create lucrative growth opportunities for the market in the long run.
Asia Pacific emerged as Largest Pulse Producing Region owing to Availability of Raw Materials in Abundance
As per geographical segmentation, the global pulse ingredients market is fragmented into the regions of Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Latin America, South America, and the Middle East and Africa. Each of these regions is further segmented based on nations. Among these, North America is holding the dominant pulse ingredient market share on account of the increasing demand for convenience food in the region. This is further attributed to the changing lifestyle and increasing number of the geriatric population demanding food products rich in nutrients. Additionally, consumers are more inclined towards convenient food owing to their properties such as high nutritional value, longer shelf life, and easy use.
Asia Pacific, however, stands as the largest producer of pulses in the world with India and China leading the region. As per the India Pulse and Grain Association (IPGA), India produces an average of 38% lentils and 75% chickpea. This is on account of the abundant availability of raw materials for pulse ingredients in the region, which is further utilized by producers in the region for making food products for humans, pets, as well as for aqua life.
Major Segments includes:
By Product Type
- Pulse Flour
- Pulse protein
- Pulse fiber
- Green Gram
- Diet Supplements
Request A Sample Copy - Pulse Ingredients Market Report
Development of Organic Pulses will Intensify Market Competition
Companies operating in the pulse ingredients market are investing in plantation and agriculture of pulses that are not only nutritious but also chemical-free. This will not only intensify the market competition but also help attract high pulse ingredient market revenue in the forecast period. Furthermore, companies are trying to merge with local farmers to ensure pure quality ingredients to consumers and gain a competitive edge in the market in the future.
Significant Industry Developments of the Pulse Ingredients Market include:
November 2018 – A new lentil functional flour was added to the clean label ingredients portfolio of Bunge Limited (U.S.)
Have Any Query? Ask Our Research Experts
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune - 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Connect us via Social Media Channels:
Company Press Release
- Surge Protection Devices Market By Business Growth, Trend, Segmentation, Top Key Players, Revenue And Industry Expansion Forecast Report, Fortune Business Insights
- Subsea Manifolds Market Share, Industry Size, Leading Companies Outlook, Upcoming Challenges And Opportunities Till 2028, Fortune Business Insights
- Solar Pv Mounting Systems Market Analysis By Industry Size, Share, Key Drivers, Growth Factors, Demands, Manufacturers And 2028 Forecast, Fortune Business Insights
- Solar Panel Market Latest Industry Size, Share, Future Growth, Sales Revenue And Key Drivers Analysis Research Report 2028, Fortune Business Insights
- Produced Water Treatment Market Size & Share, Future Growth, Trends Evaluation, Demands, Regional Analysis And Forecast To 2028, Fortune Business Insights
- Offshore Decommissioning Market - By Supply Demand Scenario, Application, By Region, Pricing Analysis, Opportunities And Forecast 2028, Fortune Business Insights
- Metering Pump Market Revenue, Future Growth, Top Key Players, Trend Insights And Investment Opportunities Forecast To 2028, Fortune Business Insights