Rainscreen Cladding Market Business Opportunities, Future Industry Trends, Strategies, Revenue2029 | Rainscreen Cladding Industry With % CAGR
Posted on Aug 9 2022 10:45 AM
"Key Companies Covered are Dow (U.S.), FunderMax (Austria), Merson Group (U.S.), SFS Intec (Switzerland), ROCKWOOL International A/S (Denmark), Trespa International B.V. (Netherlands), Carea Group (France), Sotech Optima Company (UK), Kingspan Group (Ireland), Sika AG (Switzerland) "
The global rainscreen cladding market size is projected to reach USD 17,179.1 million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 7.3% during the forecast period. Booming growth in the global construction industry will drive the progress of this market, finds Fortune Business Insights™. A recent research study released by Oxford Economics and Global Construction Perspectives stated that global construction output value will reach USD 15.5 trillion by 2030, surging at a prolific 85% from current levels with the average year-on-year growth standing at 3.9%. According to the study, China, India, and the US will account for 57% of this rise, thereby driving the growth of the construction industry worldwide. Rainscreen claddings are vital components in a building as these materials provide a tough shield for the building’s exterior, protecting the inner layers from harsh weather agents and anomalies such as storms. Thus, expansion of construction activities across the globe will augur well for the growth of this market in the forthcoming years.
Request Sample PDF Brochure: -
As per the report, the market value stood at USD 10,099.8 million in 2019. It also contains the following:
- In-depth analysis of all the market segments;
- Detailed evaluation of the market drivers, trends, and hindrances;
- Accurate projections of the upcoming market opportunities; and
- Comprehensive examination of the regional developments and competitive dynamics of the market.
Coronavirus Outbreak to Subdue Market Prospects for 2020
The novel coronavirus has triggered a damaging global economic downturn and has affected activities in numerous sectors, including building and construction. According to the European International Contractors group, construction output is likely to decline between 20% and 40% as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak. Moreover, governments in many countries have imposed partial or complete lockdowns as they struggle to devise an effective plan to battle the pandemic as well as revive the economy simultaneously. Worker-absenteeism at construction sites has spiked in the past couple of months due to concerns surrounding catching the infection. For instance, the Confederation of Real Estate Developers’ Association of India (CREDAI) reported that over 30% of construction workers have been staying away from sites, fearing getting infected by the virus. In sum, the rainscreen cladding market growth will be moderate in 2020 as the COVID-19 outbreak has stalled construction projects around the world.
Europe to Offer Lucrative Prospects; North America to Grow Substantially
With a market size standing at USD 4,424.8 million in 2019, Europe is anticipated to dominate the rainscreen cladding market share in the coming years owing to promising progress in the construction activities for industrial and residential purposes. Furthermore, credit infrastructure in the region is strong and is supportive to the construction industry, which is ensuring the stability of this market in Europe.
The market growth in North America is expected to considerable on account of governmental support to commercial and infrastructure projects and schemes. On the other hand, in Asia-Pacific, the market outlook is optimistic owing to the heavy investments being made into the construction sector by governments and private entities in the region.
Development of Energy-efficient Solutions by Companies to Fire up Competition
Key players in this market are breaching established frontiers of innovation and creating products that align with the present need of boosting energy-efficiency of buildings in urban areas. Launch of advanced and sustainable solutions is aiding these companies to cement their position in the market and gain a decisive edge against other competitors.
- September 2019: The Swiss chemical major, Sika AG, expanded its Vertical Glass series of products by introducing the SikaTack® Panel-50. The new offering features a neutral curing silicone, which has superior mechanical strength and high elasticity. Aesthetically pleasing, the solution also ensures indoor comfort and promotes energy-efficiency of the building.
- July 2019: NVELOPE, a subsidiary of the Switzerland-based SFS Group, engineered the NVF2F vertical cladding support system that facilitates quick installation of floor-to-floor placement of rainscreen facades. The rail system and the high-strength aluminum bracket also enhances the vertical strength of the rainscreen cladding.
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report: -
List of Key Companies Covered in this Market Report:
- Dow (U.S.)
- FunderMax (Austria)
- Merson Group (U.S.)
- SFS Intec (Switzerland)
- ROCKWOOL International A/S (Denmark)
- Trespa International B.V. (Netherlands)
- Carea Group (France)
- Sotech Optima Company (UK)
- Kingspan Group (Ireland)
- Sika AG (Switzerland)
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights Pvt. Ltd.9th Floor, Icon Tower, Baner –
Mahalunge Road, Baner, Pune-411045,
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Company Press Release
- Shunt Capacitor Market Size, Key Market Developments And Innovations In 2022
- Pigging Valves Market Size, High-growth Segments And Their Share Forecasts
- Wellhead Equipment Market Size, Players Leveraging On Growth Opportunities
- Pad Mounted Switchgear Market Size, New Prospects To Emerge By 2029
- Load Bank Resistor Market Size, Promising Regions For Companies In 2022