Solar Charge Controller Market Scenario by Key Companies, Future Trends, Pipeline Projects, Growth and Regional Forecasts to 2028, Fortune Business Insights
Posted on Aug 2 2021 10:23 AM
"Solar Charge Controller Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Pulse-Width Modulation (PWM) Charge Controller, Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) Charge Controller), By Application (Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Utility), and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026 "
According to the Report, The global solar charge controller market is set to gain impetus from their ability to regulate the voltage generated from solar panels. In addition to that, they can ensure that the battery is not over-charged. Fortune Business Insights™ published this information in a recent report, titled, “Solar Charge Controller Market Size Size, Share and Global Trend By Type (Pulse-Width Modulation (PWM) Charge Controller, Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) Charge Controller), By Application (Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Utility), and Geography Forecast till 2026.” As per the report, the solar charge controller market size stood at USD 1.12 billion in 2018 is projected to reach USD 3.59 billion by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 15.8% during the forecast period from 2019 – 2026.
Highlights of This Report:
- Elaborate information about the solar charge controller market trends, opportunities, and challenges.
- Growth drivers and obstacles.
- List of all the possible segments present in the market.
- Competitive landscape, such as contracts, agreements, investments, partnerships, mergers and acquisitions, and innovative product launches.
Drivers & Restraints-
Need to Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emission Will Boost Growth
Increasing implementation of green energy targets by the governments of various countries is set to accelerate the solar charge controller market growth. It is mainly occurring because of the urgent need to lower greenhouse gas emissions in the environment. It would also control the rising temperature that is occurring year after year. However, the utilization of other green energy sources, other than solar energy, may hamper the market growth.
Fortune Business Insights™ lists out all the renowned organizations operating in the solar charge controller market. They are as follows:
- Victron Energy (Netherlands)
- Morningstar Corporation (USA)
- Genasun (Netherlands)
- Arise India Ltd. (India)
- Vispra Solar – (India)
- Easy Photovoltech Private Limited. (India)
- Xantrex Technologies (USA)
- Phocos (USA)
- Beijing Epsolar Technology Co., Ltd. (China)
- Luminous Power Technologies (P) Ltd (India)
- Steca - A KATEK Brand (Germany)
- Wenzhou Xihe Electric Co., Ltd. (China)
- OutBack Power Technologies (USA)
- Sollatek UK Limited (United Kingdom)
- Other prominent market players
Residential Segment to Grow Steadily Backed by Rapid Urbanization
In terms of application, the market is fragmented into utility, commercial, industrial, and residential. Amongst these, the utility segment held a 52.5% solar charge controller market share in 2018. The residential segment would also grow steadily as the population is increasing day by day worldwide. It is further resulting in rapid urbanization and hence, spurring the demand for energy. Various countries are also conducting rural electrification. Upgraded grids are being set up for the distribution of renewable energy. Additionally, batteries are being installed to store excess energy.
Asia Pacific to Lead: Rising Demand for Energy Will Favor Growth
Geographically, the market is segregated into Asia Pacific, North America, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, and Europe. Out of these regions, Asia Pacific is anticipated to dominate in terms of share during the forthcoming years. This growth is attributable to the increasing number of planned solar power installation projects in this region. In the residential sector, solar panels are being installed at a fast pace for meeting the upsurging demand for energy. China is likely to contribute to the maximum growth backed by the government’s implementation of the 13th five-year plan. In 2018, Asia Pacific held USD 0.39 billion in terms of solar charge controller market revenue.
Europe is set to follow the footsteps of Asia Pacific and generate a considerable share because of the EU28 green energy target. The U.K., Italy, and Germany are some of the most important countries that would contribute to maximum growth. In North America, solar power installation is projected to rise owing to the availability of technologically advanced analytical tools. In Latin America and the Middle East & Africa, increasing the rate of renewable energy generation would drive growth.
To gain more insights into the market with a detailed table of content and figures, click here:
Key Players Focus on Launching Innovative Products to Gain Competitive Edge
The companies present in the market are persistently striving to strengthen their position by launching state-of-the-art products. Several government agencies are also engaging in solar power installation projects in rural areas for electrification and reducing the emission of carbon in the atmosphere. Below are a couple of the latest key industry developments:
- October 2019: Solar Energy Corporation of India Limited (SECI), a solar energy company of the Government of India, invited bids to provide around 500 solar home cooking systems to various districts in different states. The districts are Modhera (Gujarat), Bahraich (Uttar Pradesh), Girdih (Jharkhand), Bastar (Chhattisgarh), and Ribhoi (Meghalaya). The scope of work consists of commissioning, testing, supply, manufacture, and design, as well as a one-year warranty on all the accessories and equipment installed.
- August 2019: Hyundai Motor Group, a multinational conglomerate based in South Korea, unveiled its first-ever vehicle with solar roof charging. This feature is currently available on the Sonata Hybrid model, which is available in South Korea only. Hybrid vehicles can be powered by gasoline, liquid fuel, and electricity. The solar panels capture energy from the sun and it can then be used to charge the vehicle’s battery.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/solar-charge-controller-market-102158
Market Segmentation -
1. By Type
- Pulse-Width Modulation (PWM) Charge Controller
- Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) Charge Controller
2. By Application
3. By Geography
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Belgium and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC, Israel and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Chile and Rest of Latin America)
Request for Customization: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/solar-charge-controller-market-102158
Table of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Key Emerging Trends – For Major Countries
- Latest Technological Advancement
- Regulatory Landscape
- Industry SWOT Analysis
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- Global Solar Charge Controller Market Analysis (USD Billion), Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Type
- Pulse-Width Modulation (PWM) Charge Controller
- Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) Charge Controller
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
- Market Analysis, Insights, and Forecast – By Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Market.
(Have a Look at Reports Trending in "Energy & Power" Industry)
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune - 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Fortune Business Insights™
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Company Press Release
- Rapeseed Oil Market Size, Regional Trend, Future Growth, Leading Players Updates, Industry Demand, Current And Future Plans By Forecast To 2027
- Organic Acids Market Top 10 Key Players, Demand, Revenue, Growth Factors By Types, Trends, Porters Five Force Analysis And Forecast 2027
- Nuts And Seeds Market Top 20 Key Players, Size Estimation, Industry Share, Business Analysis And Growth Forecast To 2027
- Fruit And Vegetable Juice Market Share, Growth, Size, Opportunities, Trends, Regional Overview, Leading Company Analysis, And Key Country Forecast To 2027
- Food Bleaching Agents Market Sales Revenue, Key Players Analysis, Development Status, Opportunity Assessment And Industry Expansion Strategies 2027
- Cheese Powder Market Share, Global Trend, News, Business Growth, Top Key Players Update, Business Statistics And Research Methodology By Forecast To 2027
- Artisanal Ice Creams Market Size, Global Trends, Comprehensive Research Study, Development Status, Opportunities, Future Plans, Competitive Landscape And Growth By Forecast 2027