Tactical Data Link Market Trends, Business Opportunities, Challenges, Size, Share, Growth Insights to 2027
Posted on Jun 4 2021 6:10 AM
"BAE Systems, Curtiss-Wright Corporation, Elbit Systems Ltd., General Dynamics, Corporation,Honeywell International, Inc., L3Harris Technologies, Inc., Leonardo SpA, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Raytheon Technologies Corporation, Saab AB, Thales Group, Viasat, Inc."
The global tactical data link market size is projected to reach USD9.88 billion by the end of 2027. The increasing investment in technological intervention will emerge in favor of market growth. According to a report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Tactical Data Link Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis by Solution (Hardware, and Software), By Platform (Air, Ground, and Sea), By Application (Command & Control, Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance (ISR), Electronic Warfare, Radio Communication, and Situational Awareness), and Regional Forecast, 2020 - 2027,” the market was worth USD 6.14 billion in 2019 and will exhibit a CAGR of 9.54% during the forecast period, 2020-2027.
Get Sample PDF Brochure:
Tactical data link solutions are a communication standard that is widely used across the defense and military sector for the transfer of critical information. Recent technological advances have led to a wider application scope. The ability of tactical data link solutions to operate in real-time will contribute to the growing adoption of the product across the world. The increasing terrorist activities have led to an emphasis on the development of efficient TDL solutions. The increasing emphasis on the R&D of TDL solutions will open up a huge potential for the companies operating in the market. The high investment in the product R&D will create several opportunities for the growth of the tactical data link market in the forthcoming years. Increasing international disputes among neighbouring countries across the world will lead to an increased demand for the product across the world.
Browse Summary of This Research:
Increasing Number of Company Mergers will Aid Growth
The report encompasses several factors that have contributed to the growth of the overall market in recent years. Among all factors, the increasing number of company mergers and acquisitions has made the highest impact on market growth. In February 2017, the US Navy announced that it has signed a contract with Leonardo Company DRS Technologies Inc. The company announced that the company will deliver new tactical data link for the next ten years. The contract is said to be worth USD 22 million. US Navy’s latest contract with Leonardo Company DRS will not just help Leonardo generate a massive revenue in the coming years, but will also have a direct impact on the growth of the overall market in the coming years. The report highlights a few of the other company mergers and collaborations of recent times and gauges their impact on the growth of the overall tactical data link market in the foreseeable future.
List of companies profiled in the report:
- BAE Systems (The U.K.)
- Curtiss-Wright Corporation (The U.S.)
- Elbit Systems Ltd. (Israel)
- General Dynamics Corporation (The U.S.)
- Honeywell International, Inc. (The U.S.)
- L3Harris Technologies, Inc. (The U.S.)
- Leonardo SpA (Italy)
- Northrop Grumman Corporation (The U.S.)
- Raytheon Technologies Corporation (The U.S.)
- Saab AB (Sweden)
- Thales Group (France)
- Viasat, Inc. (The U.S.)
Inquire Before Buying This Report:
May 2017 –Leonardo DRS, a subsidiary of Leonardo SpAannounced that it has received several ordersfor Link-11 and Link-12 communication systems and associated equipment.
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune - 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Connect us via Social Media Channels:
Company Press Release
- Bubble Tea Market Update: Chen Shucheng To Open An Outlet Of Malaysian Brand Meme Xpress In Singapore
- Wireless Infrastructure Market Size Report, Trend, Covid19 Impact, Industry Outlook, Derive Growth,
- Tactical Data Link Market Trends, Business Opportunities, Challenges, Size, Share, Growth Insights To 2027
- Security Solution Market Size By Global Major Companies Profile, Competitive Landscape
- Aircraft Sensors Market Size, Industry Key Company Profile, Comprehensive Insights On Developments, Upcoming Trends And Revenue Forecast To 2027
- Global Nasal Sprays Market To Expand, Growth Pivoted By Applications In Drug Delivery System, Says Fortune Business Insights
- Global Knee Cartilage Repair Market: Increasing Cases Of Knee Injuries Worldwide Stokes Scope For Growth, Says Fortune Business Insights