Tire-Derived Fuel Market Size, Share 2019 Global Development Insight, Share, Trends, Industry Key Players, Regional Forecast to 2023
Posted on Oct 21 2019 9:22 AM
"Tire-Derived Fuel-Global Market Status and Trend Report 2019-2023 offers a comprehensive analysis on Tire-Derived Fuel industry, standing on the readers’ perspective, delivering detailed market data and penetrating insights. "
Global “Tire-Derived Fuel Market” is studied and analyzed with the help of a complete primary and secondary market research. The report provides broad industry data on the Tire-Derived Fuel market, such as size, forecasted growth, profitability, key players, market share and market trends will give you a high-level overview of Tire-Derived Fuel market opportunities.
Request a sample copy of the report - https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/14498959
Tire-Derived Fuel Market analysts forecast the global Tire-Derived Fuel market to grow at a CAGR of almost 3% during the period 2019-2023.
Tire-derived fuel is derived from scrap or end-of-life tires. Scrap tires can either be whole tires or tires shredded into uniform pieces according to the requirements of the end-users. Our tire-derived fuel market analysis considers sales from cement kilns, pulp and paper mills, and utility and industrial boilers. Our analysis also considers the sales of tire-derived fuel in the Americas, APAC, and EMEA. In 2018, the cement kilns segment had a significant market share, and this trend is expected to continue over the forecast period. Factors such as a rise in urbanization and global population will play a significant role in the cement kilns segment to maintain its market position. Also, our global tire-derived fuel market report looks at factors such as growing automotive fleets, benefits of tire-derived fuel over conventional fuels, and regulatory mandates. However, increase in tire durability and rise in global infrastructure development, concerns over the use of tire as fuels, and economic constraints related to tire recycling may hamper the growth of the tire-derived fuel industry over the forecast period.
Tire-Derived Fuel Market Segment by Manufacturers includes:
- Lakin Tire
- Liberty Tire Recycling LLC
- Ragn-Sellsföretagen AB
- Renelux Cyprus Ltd.
- ResourceCo Pty Ltd.
- and Scandinavian Enviro Systems AB.
and many more.
Tire-Derived Fuel Market Segment by Regions includes: North America (USA, Canada and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia), South America, Middle East and Africa.
Market Driver: increase in demand for EVs and HEVs
Market Trend: benefits of tire-derived fuel over conventional fuels
Market Challenge: economic constraints related to tire recycling.
Benefits of tire-derived fuel over conventional fuels
Tire-derived fuel is one of the outputs of the proper utilization of the end-of-life tires. Tire-derived fuel is widely being used as a fuel in several industries owing to its benefits. Some of the benefits of tire-derived fuel such as the heating value of tire-derived fuel is approximately one-third more than that of coal and more than double that of wood. Moreover, tire-derived fuel helps reducing sulfur oxide emissions when compared with coal, which has high sulfur content. Such benefits will lead to the expansion of the global tire-derived fuel market at a CAGR of almost 3% during the forecast period.
Increase in demand for EVs and HEVs
To reduce the GHG emissions and move toward a sustainable ecosystem, there has been a spurt in demand for EVs and HEVs in the automotive industry. EVs are the best alternative for reducing the carbon footprint. Hence, EVs are considered to be a green solution for decarbonization of the transport sector. HEVs combine the advantages of both gasoline engines and electric motors and can be configured to meet certain objectives such as improved fuel efficiency, increased power, or additional auxiliary power for power tools and electronic devices. This development is expected to have a positive impact on the overall market growth.
Inquire or share your questions if any before the purchasing this report - https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14498959
Key questions answered in the report:
- What is the market size of the Tire-Derived Fuel market at the global level?
- What are the key reasons driving, development of the market?
- What is the influence of the regulations on the evolution of the Tire-Derived Fuel market?
- Which is the foremost country and region for the growth of the market?
- What is the expected growth rate of the major regions during the forecast period?
- How are the developing markets for Tire-Derived Fuel expected to perform in the coming years?
- Who are the major players operating in the global Tire-Derived Fuel market?
- What is the present market position of the players? Who are the emerging players?
- Who are the major distributors, traders, and dealers operating in the Tire-Derived Fuel market?
Purchase this Report (Price 2500 USD for a Single-User License) –
Table of Contents
TOC of Keyword Market Report
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
Market sizing 2018
Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
Bargaining power of buyers
Bargaining power of suppliers
Threat of new entrants
Threat of substitutes
Threat of rivalry
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY END-USER
Market segmentation by end-user
Comparison by end-user
Cement kilns - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
Pulp and paper mills - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
Utility and industrial boilers - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
Market opportunity by end-user
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
Americas - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
APAC - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
EMEA - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
Key leading countries
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
Advances in tire recycling technologies
Increase in demand for EVs and HEVs
Challenges to increase investments in coal industry
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +1424 253 0807/ UK +44 203 239 8187
Mail id: [email protected]
Our Other Report:
Indoor Microducts Market with several features of the industry like the market size, market status, market trends and forecast, the report also offers brief information of the competitors and the specific growth opportunities with key market drivers.
Mr. Ajay More
US +1424 253 0807
UK +44 20 3239 8187
Company Press Release
- Inkjet Paper Market Size 2020 Global Industry Key Strategies, Historical Analysis, Segmentation, Application, Technology, Trends And Opportunities Forecasts To 2024
- Global Cutting Tool Inserts Market Size By Manufactures, Types, Applications And Forecast 2020 To 2024
- Global Brass Rods Market Size By Manufactures, Types, Applications And Forecast 2020 To 2024
- Luxury Yacht Market Size 2020 Global Industry Key Strategies, Historical Analysis, Segmentation, Application, Technology, Trends And Opportunities Forecasts To 2024
- Blister Packaging Machine Market Size, Cost Analysis, Revenue And Gross Margin Analysis With Its Important Types And Application To 2024
- Reverse Vending Machine Market Size 2020 By Top Countries Data Industry Analysis By Regions, Revenue, Share, Development, Tendencies And Forecast To 2024
- Polyethylene Naphthalate (pen) Market Size 2020 To 2024 By Manufactures Types, Applications, Regions And Forecast To 2024